Sunday, May 12, 2013

Water Ch. 91 - 99 In The Shade



Everyone helped with the breakfast mess and pitched in with doing the dishes.  Beth washed the dishes, Romeo and Jake rinsed them and Jon dried, with Stephanie putting them away.  Jesse felt he needed to shower first, so he showered.


Beth was getting a little worried about Lupetta, so she asked Jon if they should do something like go look for her?  Jon reassured Beth that Lupetta was fine and that she will be walking in the door at any second. 

Beth asked, "Are you sure?  She doesn't know the area."

Jon could see that Beth was genuinely concerned, so he headed to the bedroom to get his cell phone to call her.  Walking by Beth, he snapped her ass with the dish towel and she jumped.  "Jon that hurt"!  And she rubbed the spot that stung.  

Jake and Romeo thought it was funny and went after their daddy.  Jake yelling, "Do me daddy, do me"! Not realizing that what Jon had done to Beth hurt. Jon grabbed his cell phone and threw both boys over his shoulders and went back into the kitchen.  He sat them on the bar chairs and called Lupetta.  After two rings, "Hello?"

"Hey Lup, Beth is worried about you.  Are you okay?" Jon asked one of the most dependable people in his life.

Lupetta laughs and says, "I'm fine, I'm at the corner store getting a bottle of water. I'll be there in just a few minutes.  Do you need me today Jon?"

Jon is surprised by the question, as he needs her everyday but he says, "No, what ya got going?  Do you need money?"

Lupetta chuckles, "No, I don't need money, but thank you.  I have family here  in L.A., thought maybe I could go see them while we're here?"

Jon is happy she has something to do, away from the Bongiovi's, since she's with them more than she's not. So he tells her, "Let me know the details when you get here and I'll be sure to get you a car."

Grateful, Lupetta replies with, "Thank you, I'll be there in a few."  And they hang up.

Jon gives Beth a see I told you so look and relayed to her what they discussed.  

Beth asks Jon, "What are our plans for the day? Do you know yet?  I have to call work."

Jon looks at the boys and Stephanie and asks, "What do you guys want to do today? We have the whole day!" 

Stephanie, the first to respond says, "Since we're here and no one knows that, can we go down to the beach?  I'd love to lay out without a hundred cameras taking my picture.  I hate that!"

Jon looks at the youngest Bongiovi's and asks, "Do you want to go swimming?"   Immediately, Jake was excited, but Romeo was a little lost.  He just went ahead and for excited because Jake was.

Jon looks at Beth and says, "It looks like we're going down to the beach.  Is that good for you?"

Beth nods her head and says, "That's perfect, I need some color on this leg." Lifting the leg that's been in the cast for the last few weeks.  Stephanie seen that and laughed, telling Beth that she  does look a little silly.  Beth agreed with her, confessing she's not worn a skirt to work because of the uneven color.

Putting on his sassy hay, Jon told the kids to go get their swim suits on and they'll go down to the beach.  The beach is 100 feet out Beth's back door, and the view is spectacular.  

Stephanie ushers the little boys into the room that they slept in and dig out their bathing suits.  Thankfully, Lupetta had presence of mind to pack their life jackets.  Stephen grabs those and yells to Beth, "What towels do you want us to take?"  

Hearing that, Beth goes into the bedroom and says, "I have huge beach towels in the basement, I'll go get them.  I think I might have some rafts too, should I grab them?"

Stephanie thought for a second and said, "Yeah, I would just love to float all day. I could get a good tan that way."

"Okay, I'll go get them" and Beth leaves to go get the stuff from the basement.  She passes Jesse in the hallway and asks, "Did you find everything okay?"

Jesse says, "I did, thank you.  Where is everyone?"

"Steph is with the little ones, getting them ready for the beach and I think your dad is in the kitchen still. Do you need something?" She asks him.

"So we're going to the beach?" He inquires.  Beth wasn't sure how to read his tone.

"Yeah, but I can't imagine we will be they too long.  Is there something you wanted to do?"

"I took a shower, to go down to the beach?" He mouths off.  Jon could hear the conversation and made his way down the hallway to where Jesse and Beth are, and answered Jesse's question.

"When you were in the shower, I asked your brothers and sister what they wanted to do.  Steph wants to lay on the beach because no one knows we're here.  She would like some fun in the sun, without cameras." Jon informed him.  

Jesse didn't mind, he actually liked the idea too.  They usually get bombarded by paparazzi when they are in the Bahamas and even when they're in the Hampton's.  "Okay, I'll go put my suit on." And he heads to his room.

Beth looks at Jon and mouths, "Thank you."

"I could hear his tone, so I made sure he was put into check right quick. He talks to his mom like that and she lets him get away with it.  My mom would have back handed me."  He kisses her on the cheek and walks to her bedroom.  She continues with what she's doing.  She goes into the basement and grabs all of her beach gear and what water toys and stuff she had.  She bought a lot of it when Amanda used to come over with the kids, but they both had busy schedules and beach time was not very often.

When Beth got back upstairs she seen Jon talking with Lupetta in the living room.  So, she stayed away, although she could hear every word Jon was saying.  He told Lupetta that a car will be here for her in 30 minutes and she has him for the day.  He wants her to go visit whoever she wants and to take her time. She is officially on vacation.  Lupetta tells Jon, "Thank you."  She gets cleaned up quick and leaves when her car arrives.  Beth had given her a spare key, just in case.
 
Jon and Beth finally have the kids ready to head down to the beach.  Beth made sure that they all had sunscreen on to avoid painful burns and painful ass chewing from Dorothea, should they get burned.  Beth packed a small cooler with water, juice and fruit, should one of the kids get hungry or thirsty.  She even packed extra for daddy, although if he was thirsty or hungry, he could run up to the house.
 
Beth's beach frontage was already set up with lawn chairs and a table with an umbrella, the man that maintains the grounds does that for her.  The kids fight over who sits closest to Beth and when Jon sees that they can't decide on their own, their dad does.  He says, "I'll sit next to Beth."  You can fight over who sits next to me"  And he's only picking on the little ones.  Stephanie and Jesse don't care where they sit.  They are just happy to be at the beach, with no one around them. 
 
Stephanie sits there and blows up a couple of beach balls for the little boys and Jon does his best with a raft for Stephanie, but he soon sees that he should give up smoking.  Finishing, he tells her, "Enjoy it, because it almost killed me." with a smile.
 
She takes it, kisses him, says, "Thanks daddy!"  And she runs into the water. Jon loves to see his kids happy like that.
 
Jesse sees some girls a little ways down the beach playing volleyball and asks his dad if he could go down there.  Jon said, "Of course you can.  You know the rules though.  And don't go any farther than that."  Jesse grabs a water and heads down the beach to play volleyball.
 
Beth and Jon are left to hang out with Jake and Romeo, and Beth couldn't be happier.  She immediately sat in the sand and started making sand castles with Jake.  Romeo, finally seeing what they were doing, made it over to them and wanted to help.  His idea of helping though, was to damage the mote and crash that castles.  He wasn't real steady on his feet to begin with, but walking in the sand made it that much harder.
 
The four of them sat there and dug in the sand for what felt like hours.  Beth would occasionally look out into the ocean and check on Stephanie and she would look down the beach and make sure Jesse was okay.  She loved watching Jon interact and react to his sons.  They gave him such joy and when  he would smile, because of something that they had done, she could see it in his eyes. She knew he was going to be a great daddy to their baby, and she's seeing that she can't stay on the west coast, with his child.  She had to move, so his family would be complete.  Once she has the baby, technically, the baby and Amanda are the only family that she has. She knows she needs to be with a bigger support system and she knows she needs to be WITH Jon. 
 
On the beach that day, feeling like she was accepted as one of their own, Beth knew she has to go east and be with them.  "Babe, can we talk?"  She asks Jon. 
 
He brushes off the sand from his hands and says, "Can you give me a minute, I need to take Jake to rinse off.  He is not a fan of sand being stuck to his hands."
 
"Sure, no hurry.  I'll be right here with Romeo building this castle as big as we can get it."  She smiles at him and loves watching him walk.  Whether is be away from her, or two her.  It was a very sexy quality he had.  Jon took Jake out into the water so that he could rinse the sand off his hand.  When it dries on his hands, Jake doesn't like the way it feels. 
 
He gets back and the Jake and sits him on a chair, letting his hands dry.  John sits down with Beth and Rome and says, "What up?"  He isn't sure where this was going, or what she had on her mind.
 
She reaches out and takes his hand, and says, "Watching you with your family, I have decided that I'll transfer and move to New York.  I will stay at my place until there is room for us in your home.  I don't want to raise the baby out here, without you and I know all of your obligations and business dealing are in NY and NJ." 
 
Jon could not believe what he was hearing.  He looked at her like she was the 2nd coming.  "Are you sure about this?  It's a big decision."
 
"Honey, watching you today has shown me all that I want.  I want an active daddy and I want the baby raised with family.  All I have out here is Amanda, and she might be enough - but our baby deserves to be with her father.  I'm sure.  can we do it?"  He smiles at her.
 
With the best news he had heard all day, he asked, "How soon were you thinking?  I could have movers here today."  She knows he's serious, and she knows he's kidding. 
 
"I need to work it out with Deloitte, but I don't see a problem with it.  I can kick ass from LA or NY.  I just want some things done to my apartment before I head that way.  Plus, do I sell this place, or should WE keep it?"
 
He sees the excitement on her face and he also sees that she's serious, so he just says, "You let me know what you need me to do, and it's done."  he leans over and kisses her, with the passion of a man deeply in love. 
 
Beth looks out over the ocean and down the beach to check on the older ones.  Stephanie is floating close enough to shore, and Jesse is still playing volleyball with the girls up the beach.  Beth suspects that Romeo and Jake are getting hungry, so she offers to take them in to the house and make them lunch, but Jon won't let that happen.  "No babe, I'll take them up, you lay her and relax."
 
Beth gets up, "Jon, I'd like to do it."  He stands and walks up behind her and says, "Okay, this one time.  But from now on they are my responsibility."  Beth takes offense to that.  "Jon, they are our responsibility while they are out here with us."  He wraps his arms around her, and places his fingers around her belly in  the shape of a heart, whispers again in her ear, "I love you two.  We're having a baby."
 
Beth turns around and says, "SHHH!"  Hey, Romeo and Jake are you hungry?"
 
They look at her and Jake says, "Yes."  And Romeo follows suite. 
 
She reaches out with both hands for the boys and she takes their hands, leading them into the house.  She made them peanut butter and jelly, on whole wheat toast, sliced some kiwi and strawberries and gave them a glass of apple juice.  Before they had finished their lunch, Romeo fell asleep where he was eating.  Beth grabbed her camera and snapped some pictures of the boys, with her phone.  When she's done capturing parts of her awesome day, she takes Romeo and lays him in his bed.  Covers him and leaves the door ajar s she can hear if her wakes up.  She walks back out into the kitchen and Jake is gone.  She immediately looks out the patio door and she's the little guy with hos dad. 
 
She cleans up the lunch mess after making enough for the rest of the children and Jon.  She quickly takes it out to Jon, not wanting to leave Romeo alone for too long.  Jon tells her, "Babe, you didn't have to do that.  I could have gone in and done it."
 
She tells him, "Please Jon, if I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't have.  Romeo is sleeping and I don't want to be out here to long, so spank me later.  She discreetly walks up to him and grabs him in HER happy spot and says, "I guess you'll owe me one.  No wait, you have to make dinner for Tammy when she comes over later."
 
Beth heads back into the house and stands there snapping pictures of Jon and the kids on the beach, having a great time with no one bothering them.  To Jon, this was heaven on earth.  He's glad he missed her, he's glad the kids are with him and he doesn't want it to end.
 
A little while later, Stephanie comes out of the water, and says, "Dad, I love it here.  How long can we stay?  I'm starving too."  Jon hands Stephanie the bag that Beth had just brought out and she looks through it, picking what she wanted.  She settled on the whole wheat peanut butter and jelly, and a bottle of water.  "Beth is great.  She is so real, dad.  I love that.  Please don't mess this one up!"
 
Jon looks at her with a look of question and asks, "What do you mean, mess it up?
 
"Don't let mom ruin this for you.  You two love each other, anyone that sees you two can see it.  She likes us and we like her.  Do not think about getting back with mom.  We haven't seen you this happy in a LONG time."
 
"Stephanie Rose, I have no intention of messing this up.  I love Beth more than I have ever loved anyone.  I believe she's the one I'm meant to be with and so does grandma.  So, don't worry okay.  And one more thing, there is no way your mom and I will get back together.  Although I love her, I can't be with her. Too much has happened."
 
Stephanie gives her dad the hug of approval and says, "I'll go get Jesse so he can eat lunch."
 
"I looked down there earlier and he was already eating with those girls.  He's good on food, maybe you could take him some water and play volleyball with the?"
 
"Maybe, yeah, I'll take him some water, can I take Jake with me?" she asks dad, not sure of what he's going to say.
 
"That would be nice, please don't let him near the water, without you.  He's a quick little bugger.  I'll go in and help Beth clean up." he tells her.
 
"Okay, dad - we'll be back soon."  She grabs 2 bottles of water, one for her and Jake to share and one for Jesse.  Jon watches her walk down the beach and goes into the house.
 
Beth is in there making beds and straightening up a little bit.  Jon sees that her limp is a little worse that normal, so he demands that she puts her feet up and rests.
 
"Jon, I only have a little bit to do.  When Romeo wakes up, I'll come back out.  Go be with the kids."
 
Embracing the mile a minute girlfriend, he begs her, "Please sit down and put your leg/foot up.  I plan to finish our time on the yacht and I don't want you in pain or unable to enjoy yourself. Sit."  He points to the Lazy Boy, and gives her the look like do it, or I'll do it for you.  She knows she can't fight for very long, so what would be the point.  She sits, and extends the feet of the chair.  He sits in the chair next to hers.   
 
"When can we tell the kids about the baby?  Stephanie Rose is going to love it.  And I think Jesse will be cool with it too." he says to her, hoping she'll give in.
 
She smiles and says, "Let's get passed the crucial part first.  If nothing happens in the next couple of week, you can tell the world.  Deal?"
 
"What do you mean crucial?"
 
"I want the doctor to look at HER again, measure her and all the stuff they do in the first few visits.  Plus, many women suffer miscarriages in the first trimester.  I would hate to tell them, get their hopes up and have something happen.  The weeks will fly by."  She takes her foot and plops it up on his leg. 
 
 He rubs her toes and foot, telling her, "You need a day at the spa.  Do you have one that you like?"
 
She gets a little excited and say, "I love one in Beverly Hills, but it takes weeks to get in there.  Appointments are needed and hard to get."
 
"What's the name of it?" he asks.
 
"It's called a Moment In Time, on Beverly Hill Boulevard. Gorgeous place."
 
"I'll get all 3 of you in, you Steph and Lupetta.  Does tomorrow work?" he asks, not really caring what the answer is.  He's going to do it and she's going to go.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the family had a great day at the beach. Really happy she is moving to NY so Jon can be an active partner in her pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this story to be more like 'real life'. some of the others i've read take it way out there. keep up the good work and thanks for hsaring.

    ReplyDelete