Sunday, June 2, 2013

Water Ch. 104 - Next 100 years

 
It felt like it had been years since she has felt his flesh against hers.  It feels as wonderful as she remembers it to be.  And it felt even longer since she has smelled the smell of the man that she's loved more than anyone.  Laying in bed with him, her head on his chest - he pulls her close and holds her tight.  "Thank you for coming out here.  I wish I could put into words what I felt and thought when I seen you come out the door.  You literally took my breath away."

 
She reaches up and kisses his chin and said, "I needed to come.  I'm sorry I waited for a reason, I should have been here days ago, actually I never should have left. Will you forgive me and my selfish, childish behavior?  I am so sorry that I doubted you and ran off like a little girl.  In my own defense though, I've gotten a lot of stuff done at work. And I needed to do that.  You are such a distraction when you're in the same area code." She laughs at herself knowing what she said is true.  She gets so little done when he's around.  Rubbing his chest and playing with his chest hair, she can easily get lost in him and with him.  She is so thankful to be laying with him now, but she's so tired.  "I know I lost the race to the shower, but I'm pretty sleepy babe.  Rain check?"

He squeezes her with his left arm and pulls her up on top of him.  He runs his hands down her back and stops on her ass.  Face to face he says, "Good night sweetheart.  I love you." And he kisses her nose. 

She lays her head on his right shoulder and works her hands behind his neck.  The two of them are holding one another and neither want to break their hold.  Beth says, "I thought of a beautiful name for a baby girl."  

He pats her ass and says, "Oh yeah, what is it?  What did you come up with for a boy?"

"We don't need a boy name, for 2 reasons. 1. If it's a boy, he's getting your name and 2. It's not going to be a boy." She lets out a laugh and she knows Jon doesn't want his son named after him, but she doesn't care.  It's been decided, in her mind.

"Ok, so what's your girl name?" He's curious and wants to know what his daughter will be called.

"Keegan Rose", she tells Jon. "I've always liked the name Keegan and Rose, well you know where I got that from.  What do you think?"  She holds her breath and waits for him to answer.  She can feel his heartbeat on her right breast and it did speed up a little bit, was that a good thing?
 
"Keegan Rose Bongiovi?" he pauses, "I like it, I really do.  We can call her Kee for short."   He starts rubbing her back, and she still has his head on his shoulder - laying on top of him, flesh to flesh.  "Are you upset that Richie told the guys?  He didn't do it on purpose." 
 
She shakes her head no and says, "They deserve to know before the general public finds out.  I think we should tell the kids after my next doctors appointment next week.  Damn, your brothers don't even know yet."  She tries to pull her hands out from under his neck, but he pushes back and doesn't let her.  He knows she's pulling away and he's not ready to let her go.
 
With his hands on her sides, holding her in place, she lifts her head and looks at him.  He asked her, "Where are we going to live?  Here, your place in the city or should we find a new house?"  Beth thought that question was rather random, but she answered the best that she could.
 
"How about we figure it out as it comes along?  It's too early to make that decision right now.  You want to live here, I want to live at my place and we now have the house upstate.  Do we need another address right now?"  She laughs at that. 
 
"You're right.  It's just that I want you over here on this coast and I want us all to be comfortable.  I made the renovations here, hoping you would stay here - but if it's too much, I understand."
 
She shuts him up by putting her lips to his.  After a nice and gentle kiss, she tells her rockstar, "Good Night."  And she rolls off of Jon and is back in her place, on her pillows.  "I wonder what Tammy and Matt are doing?"  She turns her head to look at Jon.  Her thought is, 'I hope that Matt doesn't take advantage of her.'
 
Jon sees the concern and tells her, "Matt will take care of her, not advantage.  He's not like that."  And winks at her, "Now me on the other hand, if it were you, I'd take total advantage."

On his back, with a smile on his face, he says to her, "Right here, this is all I've ever wanted." And he lets out a sigh.  

Beth looks to him, not fully understanding the comment asks him, "What are you talking about?"

"I have a woman next to me that loves me for me.  We are going to have a baby and my children love you.  What more could I ask for?"  He turns his head to look at her and continues, "Are you going to Europe with me?"  

Beth can't help but chuckle and say, "It's funny that you mention that.  Before I came out here, I had an unexpected visit from Denise and we talked about Europe.  She said it was only two weeks, right?"

Jon knows that Beth knows Denise's visit wasn't unexpected. He feels like a deer in the headlights and starts to tell her, "I had nothing to do with that visit. It was all Richie.  We were writing and I was venting. Honest." And Jon crosses his heart.  

Beth turns over on her side and is facing Jon.  She kissed the spot that he had just crossed and reminded him the she has a doctors appointment the day before he leaves.  

Having been reminded, Jon says,"Well, we can leave from L.A."  And he's pretty matter of fact about it. "Is that okay with you?" 

"I'm not sure that I even want to go Jon." She admits, but in a way that leaves a little hint of hope for Jon.

"Come in, it will be fun.  I'll take you to do all the tourist stuff in each country.  We can pretend we're on a honeymoon" and even he laughs at what he just said. 

"I'll think about it, okay.  Now go to sleep, so I can." And she rolls over, facing away from Jon and he snuggles in right behind her.  Spooning her, Beth can feel that Jon is getting aroused, as he starts rubbing her butt and thighs; with an occasional booby rub.  

Beth grabs his hand, laughs and says, "Hey, I'm tired over here. I'm making a baby. I need all the rest I can get." And she looks back at Jon and smiles. He smiles, kisses her cheek and gives up.  He holds her as tight as he can and they both fade off to sleep.  



1 comment:

  1. Keegan Rose is a beautiful name for a little girl. Especially if the little girl looks like her mommy.
    I hope Beth does go to Europe with Jon because they need to spend time together.

    ReplyDelete