Monday, July 1, 2013

Water Ch. 130 - All About Lovin' You



On his way from the city back to the house in New Jersey, Jon made phone calls planning out his night alone with Beth.  His mother is more than happy to watch the kids, but she wants them to spend the night at her house.  Jon tells her, "I'll run it by Beth and see what she says Ma, she really likes the mornings with them and we have worked hard to get them on a set schedule."

"Ok dear, I'll see you when you get here."  And their conversation is over.  Jon then calls Dawn, his assistant, and asks her to get them a limo for the night.  Jon has no idea who to call for one of those, that's what he has the assistant for.  He also asks that she secure him tickets to the Phantom of the Opera, just in case Beth decides she wants to hit Broadway.  The night is planned and he is looking forward to it.  After the day he had, more so the time he spent with Dorothea, he needed a break and he knew Beth did too.  She went from being an ecstatic young pregnant women to being a mother to four, almost over night. Jon knows she needs a get away and he knows they need time together.  He was going to make it special, he's wondering if he can beat their first date, the night in the desert.

Thinking to herself, as she lay on the bed, it's 5:30, I better get my ass to the shower.  Sexy, what am I going to wear that's sexy?  She drags herself off the bed an walks over to the intercom. She could have walked all the way down stairs, but she really didnt want to.  Pushing the button, knowing its going to scare everyone, she announces that she's jumping in the shower and that Jon is on his way home. Then she jumps in the shower.  While taking in the steam from the hot shower, she looks around at the marble and thinks she wants it changed. The bathroom is still from the Jon and Dot era, and it's not bad, she just wants it fresh. She wonders, 'Will Jon let me redo this before the babies are here?'  She knows its a silly question, but she's learned to never assume with him.

Finished with her shower, she gets out and wraps a towel on her hair and one around her body. Walking into the bedroom, she sees her cell phone voicemail indicator light flashing and just checks to see who it was. It was an unfamiliar number, so she ignored it for now.  She goes to her dresser and picks out stockings, garters, panties and a bra and slides them on.  She loves to get dressed up and she knows that tonight will be a wonderful night. Tonight is the night she's telling Jon that's she's going back to work.

In the walk in closet, she looks over the many dresses and suits that she owns and is having a hard time deciding what to wear, she's supposed to be sexy tonight and all she wanted to do was sleep.  She's been very sleepy the last couple of days and Jon tells her, "Honey, you're making two Bongiovi's, it's tiring creating perfection."  

Picking out a long form fitting Dior that slit up the side and a pair of Jimmy Choo's, she believes she's found sexy. She throws her hair up in a messy bun, adds diamonds on her neck, wrist and ears and she's almost ready. All that was left was her perfume. At her make up table she applies a little mascara and some lipstick, then she needed to pick out her scent. His favorite is what she picks, a little squirt of Rapture on her wrists, behind her ears and some on the back of her legs, just behind her knee caps and she was ready. As soon as she  put on the last squirt, her rock star appeared. He stood in the door way and just looked at her for a couple of moments. 

"Stop staring and get ready, will ya? You'll be with me all night." walking over to him, she kisses him like he's been gone for days. 

Holding her, he tells her, "We're having babies.  And you look gorgeous, even with the little baby bump." She stops dead in her tracks and takes a step back.  She didn't notice that.  Scurrying to the mirror, she looks, turning side to side, running her hands down her belly.

"Oh my God, there it is." She smiling from ear to ear and she loves what she sees.  "I thought I was too early for it"

"Most women would be, you're so fit and 
trim with like zero body fat. I'm not surprised we can see a little one" walking over to her, he rubs her baby bump and kisses her cheek. "You're glowing too."  He jumps in the shower, while Beth stands there staring at her belly in the mirror.

From the bathroom she hears. "Grab a jacket or something, in case it gets chilly tonight"

She says "Okay, what are you wearing babe?"

"I was going to wear jeans and a button up, is that okay?"

She walks into the bathroom, flicks the light off and on a few times and says, "I look this amazing and you want to wear jeans, come on Jon."

He laughs, "Then pick out what you want me to wear, but my shirt has to button.  I like the blue one or the red one."

Walking away she tells him, "We're taking you clothes shopping, and soon!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

She can hear the pitter patter of little feet coming down the hall and her heart jumps. There's supposed to be a locked gate at the bottom and at the top of the stairs, how did Romeo get upstairs. She hurries into the hall and is greeted by Carol. She startles Beth and Beth kind of jumps. Mrs B laughs and says, "I'm sorry dear, I thought I would just come pick the kids up and then you guys can get them tomorrow when you are up and around."

Beth nods at first and then asks, "They're spending the night?  I didn't know that."

"Jonny must not have talked to you yet?  I'd like to keep them overnight, would that be alright? That gives you and Jon some alone time without distractions or interruptions."

Beth is a little irked, but she agrees. The kids need to spend time with their grandparents, maybe they will see their uncles too?  Beth kneels down and says Hello to Romeo. He wants her to pick him up, so she does.  She thought it would be a good idea to tell Jon that his mom was up here, so she took Romeo into the bathroom and said, "Your mom and Romeo are up here."

"Ok, I'm just about done.I'll be out in a minute." Beth leaves the bathroom and sets Romeo on the bed. 

"He wants me to pick out what he's going to wear, he wanted to wear blue jeans." Beth tells his mom.  

Mrs B chuckles a little and says, "That's Jon. Never been the suit and tie guy."

"I know, but he wants me dressed like this so he can wear jeans, I don't think so." Beth fingers the clothes on hangers and she can't decide. Blue makes his eyes pop, red makes his chest pop and white makes her crazy. She thinks to herself he looks good in every color of the rainbow.  She settles on a pair of black dress pants, a white cotton button up and she'll let him pick his jacket.  Either way, it will be leather and he'll look gorgeous.  She lays the clothes on the bed and takes Romeo, her and Mrs. B go down stairs to wait for Jon.

Beth took Romeo into the family room where the other kids were making arts and crafts with Lupetta. They were making gifts for Dot. Beth sets Romy down by Lupetta and let's the kids know that grandma came to pick them up and dad would be down in a minute.  

Stephanie looks at Beth and says, "Beth, you look amazing. Won't be able to fit that for very long." She throws in a little chuckle and smiles at Beth.

"Thanks Stephanie. I feel pretty amazing. I'm looking forward to some time with your dad. I've been so busy, I really miss him" Beth takes a seat next to Jesse. 

Jesse tells Beth, "You look pretty. Where are you and dad going?"

Beth shrugs her shoulders and says, " I don't know, I think it's a surprise. I'm pretty excited.  What are you guys making?"

Jesse tells Beth, "Mom really like wind chimes, so were making her a wind chime. If Jake would hurry and paint his part, we could leave."  He then looks at his grandmother and says, "Grandma, can we go swimming?"

Grandma B reaches over and rubs his head. "Jake, you can do whatever you want at grandmas house, you know that.  How about we pick up this mess so we can get going?"

Grandma and Beth get the kids ready and are waiting for Jon to come down, and he does, with his confident walk, looking like a model right out of GQ magazine.  He has on what Beth picked out, with the added leather jacket. He turns her on, just by the way he looks at her.

They get the kiddies in Mrs B's Suburban and the kids are off. Jon and Beth are in the driveway waving as they drive off. "Are you ready to go, gorgeous?"

"I am, sexy." And she smacks him on his ass. "Let's go."  The timing could not have been more perfect. It was then that the limo pulled in. She was very surprised to see that, looking at him, "A limo? Nice."
 
They get in and Jon asks her what she wants to do.
 
"I've given this lots of thought, and after careful consideration a much soul searching - I just want to go have a nice quiet dinner and a walk through the park.  I want it to be just me and you." she confesses, with a little bit of guilt.  He's been through hell recently and they should do what he wants to do, but she knows he will never suggest anything.  For him, it's all about her.
 
Jon tells the driver to take them to Per Se, on Columbus Circle.
 
Focusing his attention back to Beth, he turns toward her in the seat and puts his arm around her, and she rests her head.  Thankful that she went with the classy, messy look tonight.  He kisses her on the head and tells her, "Babe, I just want to thank you for all that you have done over the last few weeks.  I know that it's not been easy.  I feel like all of this may have been overshadowing the twins, and I'm sorry.  You jumped into a roll that you were in no way ready for and you have been better than I ever could have hoped for.  The kids love you, and I haven't seen them this happy in....well, ever.  Baby, I love you and thank you."
 
She turns her face to face him, and she gently kisses his lips.  Gentle, again and again and again.  Just sweet little pecks, that were a teaser for Jon, but she didn't care.  "Jon, I love you and those children.  They are wonderful kids and they make it so easy for me to take care of them."  More kisses, with a little slip of the tongue and she continues with, "They are part of you and that's all I need to take care of them.  I'm sure I d things that they don't like, and when they have enough, they tell me."  Again with the kisses, but she has her hand on his left leg and she teasing it with one finger.  "You should know by now that I am not scared off to easy and I love, I cherish every second that I have with them."
 
"I feel bad because you just find out that you are going to be a mom, and then you take on the responsibility of four children.  You became a mom overnight."  His lips are on her forehead, "I don't know what I would ever do with out you."
 
She smiles at him, "I feel the same, Jon, but can we talk about something else, we are a family and I'm doing exactly what anyone else would do.  I love you and your children come with you.  I love, adore and cherish all of you."
 
With his arms around her, he pulls her close and says, "We need to take the kids and disappear for a few days.  What do you think?"
 
"We really can't do that.  School starts soon and my OB appointments are coming up.  We need to have the measurements done soon.  Remember?"  She reminds him of that and she can see the slight disappointment on his face.  "Maybe a long weekend, soon?  I'd love to go upstate again before they do go to school."
 
Pulling up in front of Per Se, the driver gets out and opens the door.  Jon gets out and holds out his hand for Beth to get out.  She steps onto the sidewalk, not paying attention to her surroundings and they hear, "Oh my God, it's Jon Bon Jovi"  They quick look and the driver acts in a manner that impresses Jon.  The driver positions himself between the stalkers and the two of them.  Beth holds her head high, puts her arm in Jon's and they walk in to their romantic dinner together. 
 
Seated at the most private table, the two of them sit there and enjoy one another's company.  They ordered their food and we're waiting when Beth had the idea that she wanted to dance.  She stands up in her black and beautiful Dior and holds out her hand to her lover, her best friend - her soul mate. 
 
He looks at her quizzically and says, "What?"
 
"Dance with me."
 
He takes her hand and they walk to an open space on the floor.  It was just the two of them dancing.  He has his arms around her waist and he playfully rubs the small of her back.  She smiles because it tickles a little bit.  They laugh and play and catch the attention of the other patrons, and the patrons watch them - but they don't see them.  The music playing was romantic and the two of them danced as close as they could get, and got lost in one another.  For several songs the two of them danced as if they were the only people in the place and Jon tells her, "I have never done this.  I like this, ALOT.  The way you feel, the way you move - you are breathtaking."
 
"Thank you honey, you're not so bad yourself."  She nudges him with her lips and affirms, "I love you Jon.  Thank you for this wonderful night."
 
Jon tells her, "There is no need to thank me, I wish you would let me do more for you."
 
"I don't need you to do things for me, Jon, your love, respect and honesty are all I need.  And, oh yeah, the awesome sex helps ALOT!"  She laughs, and takes his hand to lead them off the dance floor.  As they exited, the other patrons applauded them and Beth was very embarrassed.  She had no idea she was being watched.  She needed to remember that, because it will only get worse.
 
They at their table and get lost in one another again.  It was just the two of them and no one was going to ruin that for them. 
 
Tonight it was just Jon and Beth.







 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a romantic night for Jon and Beth. Wanna trade places, Beth? Lol

    ReplyDelete