Friday, September 6, 2013

Water Ch. 179 - Say Goodbye To Yesterday

 
 
"Where do you think you're going?"  He says, as he gets up to chase her down.  She's stumbling trying to get her panties back on, while she tries to get away.  She's laughing, watching him chase after her with his boxers at his ankles.
 
"I'm done, I said thank you."  as she continues to get away, and keep away.
 
Tackling her, he takes her down on the sofa (the one he takes with him everywhere) and proceeds to kiss her and love on her.  She responds in a way that tells him, give me more.  With some hot and heavy kissing and some heavy petting Jon is finally able to make love to her, like he had wanted for the last half hour.  When he is finished, he collapses on her with a heavy sigh.  "That was damn good."
 
"Isn't it always?"
 
"This was different.  You had me on the edge for a long time, you tease." he kisses her chest, "I love you."
 
And there it is, the knock on the door.  The one that they both had waited for.  Jon looks at Beth like they were busted.  The two of them are still one and Beth yells out, "Who is it?"
 
"Ma'am, this is Luca.  I'm here to do Jon's hair and make up."  Jon and Beth looked at each other and laughed.  Here they had just had some hot passionate sex and now Jonny needed to get his hair and make up done. 

Beth pushes Jon back just enough so she could see his face.  His flushed and sweaty face, she loved looking at him.  "You better get up and let him in."

He whines a little bit, "Do I have too?  I don't wanna get up."

"Go let him in, I'll go get redressed."  she eases herself away from him, breaking the bond that they have, as one. 

Dressing himself as he walks to the door, he yells to Beth, "This isn't over, you know that, don't you?"

"yeah, yeah, yeah - whatever!" she yells back to him.  She's in the shower area dressing quickly, she doesn't want Luca to know what they were doing.  She would be so embarrassed.

When she's finished getting dresses, she reappears into the main room of the dressing room.  Jon is in the chair watching Luca do his hair.  Beth has seen it done a few times, but it was always funny to her to watch someone fret over Jon.  She looked at him as a very masculine man and watching him get make up on and his hair teased, she always chuckled.  "You look gorgeous."  She taunts Jon. 

"One day, I'll give all this up and never wear make up again.  I'll never have product put in my hair.  And then you'll wish that I looked this hot." he jokes with her.

Luca interrupts and says, "Please let me know in advance when you retire, I'll need a reference."

"I"ll give you a great reference, you have been great to me Luca."  Jon tells his hired hand.  Luca has been a faithful and loyal employee to Jon.  Jon knows that he is to be trusted and feels very comfortable around him.  "Beth, do you want him to touch you up?"

Beth looks at Jon in the mirror and runs her hand through her hair, "And mess up this do?  Are you kidding?" 

"Come on, you'll love it."

"I'm good.  Thank you though." and she smiles at him in the mirror.  "I'm going to run to catering, do you want anything?"

"No, thanks." and he winks at her.  "Well, could you see if my tea is ready?  I'd love a cup, specially since you depleted me."

"Knock it off.  I'll be right back."  She leaves the dressing room and heads back to catering.  She sees Richie sitting there on his phone, so she tries to slide by, un-noticed.  It didn't work.

She hears, "OK, I gotta go.  Beth is here."  She shudders and looks at him and smiles. 

"What's up?" she asks Richie, really just to be polite.

"I was just on the phone with Heather.  What are you and Jon doing when he's done with this tour?  Wanna go on vacation with Heather, Ava and me?"

"With Heather and Ava?  I thought that you broke up, I thought you caught her with Jack?"  Beth says, very surprised by what Richie just said. 

Richie gives Beth a look that she should have interpreted to say, I'm Richie Sambora - As if that mattered.  "Well,  we were able to work some things out over the phone and we thought we'd take a trip.  You, Jon and the kids should join us."

Beth instantly shakes her head no and tells him, "Jon and I have a vacation planned with the kids when we get back." she doesn't want to give him any details, his behavior is odd lately. 

"Cool.  Maybe another time."

"Yeah, maybe."  Beth takes the cup of tea from the food service lady and tells Richie, "I'll see ya later."  And she walks away, heading back to Jon's dressing room.

Jon takes his tea, takes a sip and says, "Thank you."  And his attention is caught by Richie that just walked in the door.  "Hey, what are you doing?  Are you going to hang out and play with me tonight?"

"I was thinking I would, since I'm here." he tells Jon, knowing that everyone that has tickets for tonights show will be thrilled for the unannounced appearance of Richie Sambora.

1 comment:

  1. What the hell is Richie up to? Going to have to keep an eye on him.

    ReplyDelete