Saturday, September 21, 2013

Water Ch. 192 - If I Never Told You

 
 
Laying on the bedroom floor, with her arms above her head, Beth asks Jon, "Hey, when do you think all of this will die down?"  Jon looks over at her and he can see her nipples pushing up through her tshirt.  She laid on the floor when she was finished painting her toenails, in her pajama boxers and tshirt.
 


"The bullshit from the video?"  He asks her from his Lazy Boy in the corner of the bedroom.  He was sitting there reading the New York Times
 
"Yeah."
 
"It's going to be a while. It will die down when someone else does something gossip worthy."
 
"This is the worst."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"All of your fans have seen us naked now." she laughs, slightly.  "Have you seen or heard of any reaction from your fans?"
 
He gets up and walks over to where she is and sits down next to her on the floor.  Kissing her shoulder, he says "I'm sure that many were upset with it.  Seeing me make love to you isn't what they want to see.  But I haven't heard anything bad from the 'fan world'.  It wouldn't matter, they love me regardless."  And he laughs at his own attempt at humor.
 
Lifting her head and putting it on his lap, "I'm sure that alot were angered by it."
 
"Definitely.  But what can I do?  It's out there."  Brushing her hair off of her face, his eyes are drawn yet again to her perky nipples.  "Are you cold?"
 
"No, why?" she looks at him puzzled.
 
"Your nipples are pretty perky." Reaching over and gently touching one with his finger tip.  Beth lifts her head and looks down at her nipples.  "You're not cold?"
 
"I wasn't until you gave me the chills." Taking his hand and distracting him, "you better be careful.  There might be a camera in here."
 
"I assure you, there are no cameras in here.  Not that I don't know about, anyway."
 
Beth sits up, "Are there cameras in here Jon?"
 
"Yes, security cameras."
 
"Who sees the footage?  Why didn't you tell me about them?" she feels a little violated, why didn't he tell her about the cameras?
 
"Babe, relax.  I'm the only one that has access to the footage.  They are my cameras, watching my family at all times.  No one sees what's on them until I allow it."
 
She has no idea what he's referring to. "Who would you allow to see it?"
 
"A couple years ago, someone broke in and robbed us.  I gave the footage to the police.  That's really the only time that I ever would.  So, relax okay."
 
She knows that his family is his first priority and she shouldn't be shocked that there are cameras in the bedroom, she's just shocked that he didn't tell her.  "Where are they?"
 
"I'm not telling."
 
"Come on, where are they?"
 
He laughs at her, "I'm not telling you, because I don't want your behavior to change."
 
"My behavior?"
 
"If you knew where they were, you would be self conscious and your behavior would change.  I love that you walk around naked, I love how playful you are and I love when you take advantage of me - I don't want any of that to change."
 
"Jon, where are they?" she playful asks him, pushing him over on to his back.  Quickly she straddles him and says, "Tell me where they are."
 
"I'm not telling you." He throws his arms around her and tackles her to the floor. He's on top of her looking into her eyes and smiling, her arms are holding him close and he follows up with, "Thank you."
 
"For?"
 
"Not killing me today, and I know you wanted to."
 
She takes his face in her hands and says, "You have no idea how bad I wanted to kill you.  You really hurt me today."
 
He winks at her and says, "Thank you." again.  "I really am sorry, Beth.  I still feel like an ass."
 
"As you should."
 
"I'm a man that thinks rationally.  I'm known for my level head and my business sense, how could I have been so stupid and thought that what Rick said was true.  I really am sorry.  I hope one day you can forgive me."
 
"Hey, I forgive you.  I'm just a little disappointed that you did believe some one that lurks in bushes for a living.  And I can't believe that you didn't pick up on the cast color."
 
"Let's change the subject.  What do you want to do tomorrow?"
 
"NOTHING!"
 
"Really?  Nothing?  Hmm, I thought we could start looking for houses or property."
 
"I'd really like a day down.  Damn, we get home from Europe and we have to deal with the video and then this Rick shit, I'd really just love a day or two of nothing.  Can we do that?" she gently pleads with him, with all of her heart.  She's on the verge of exhaustion from it all.  She is mentally and physically drained, literally.
 
He sits next to her and rubs her belly, "I think that's a great idea.  Kids have school though."
 
"That's fine.  We can stay home and do nothing while they are at school.  How long until you go back on the road?" she doesn't remember what he told her.  Her mind has been jello since the news of the sex video made it's way to her. 
 
"I leave, or we leave in 17 days."
 
"Tell me you're kidding."
 
"Wish I could, why?"
 
"17 days, really?  We just got home, Jon.  Do I have to go?" she asks the dreaded question, knowing that it might sting him a little. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol, now I want to know where he has the cameras at in the bedroom. Hmm, I bet Jon uses the cameras for other things besides security.

    ReplyDelete