Thursday, September 12, 2013

Water Ch. 184 - And From Her Lips He Drew The Hallelujah




"Oh my God Jon, look at your face." she points to the computer screen with one hand and covers her mouth with the other.  She can't let him see her smile.  "I love that face."  She bounces a little bit in the chair.  "You are so intense."



"Why are you doing this?" he mumbles to her, not seeing any humor or even a good reason to watch it.  "Why?"

She gets excited and taps him on the leg, "Look, look.  You look like you're having fun.  Your hands on my hips....you have the sexiest hands."  she looks back at him and he gives her half a smile, humoring her by sitting there watching it. 

"Look at you, you look like you're loving what you're doing.  Listen to yourself, babe." he tries to turn the table on her, but she sees it all and loves what the camera captured.  "you sound like you're about to die."

"My orgasms sound like I'm dying?" she asks, looking back at him.  "Really?  Let's wait and see what you sound like when I finally let you get of, Mr. Bon Jovi."  And she turns her attention back to the computer screen.  They are at the point in the video where Beth has her mind blowing orgasm and gets off of Jon, jumping down off of the massage table. 

She laughs when she sees Jon get up off the table with his boxers at his ankles.  She couldn't see what he did because she was trying to get away, and the camera was pointed right at them.  She was able to see the intense, yet loving look on his face as he watches her pull herself off of his throbbing cock.  He was buried so deep inside her and they both were loving it, but she let herself go and had the best orgasm that she has had in a long time, and they she popped herself off of him and she was done.  To call the look on is face surprise, wouldn't do it justice.  He leaped off the massage table as fast as humanly possible.  He wasn't finished, he needed her back.

Tackling her on the couch made them both smile, as they watched it.  Jon can see how much he loves her and how deep his desire for her goes  She is beautiful in every way, even when she's running away from him trying to get her panties on.  She didn't really try to put her panties on, she was only playing with him. 

As they played on the couch, Jon noticed how many times that Beth smiled and he can see the love that she has for him.  She loves him heart body and soul.  For him to see that on video, made his heart skip a beat - even though the both of them are naked and having great sex all over his dressing room. 

"Did you see that?  That look on your face when you were about to get off?  It looked like your eyes were going to roll to the back of your head." and he laughs at her.

"Honey, that was great sex.  That last orgasm about did me in, sucked what I had in me, right out of me." she leans back and kisses his chin.  He takes a hand and runs it up her side, reaching around and grabbing her breast.  She looks down at his hand and says, "You better be careful, mister.  This video is a bit of a turn on."

Smiling ear to ear, "It is?"

"It is.  I love watching your naked body with my naked body." she rubs his thighs with both hands and adds, "I know we need to find out who did this, but as far as it being leaked and all over the Internet - I don't see anything wrong with it, except it was supposed to be private."
 
"In out position, this isn't good.  The only way we can spin this is that it's illegal and that we plan to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law."  Moving closer and squeezing her tight, with his lips on her neck he continues with, "Do we have to watch all of this?"
 
"Yeah, I love looking at the looks on your face.  Your sex faces are a BIG turn on.  I'm ready to do you right here."
 
"Beth Ann......"
 
"Jon, we look in love, in sync and like we belong to be together.  Anyone that has seen this has to see the love that we share.  They have to see how tender you treat me, when it's tender time and then there are the aggressive times that drive me crazy.  Let the world see that you are an amazing lover.  Don't feel shame, babe.
 
"It's not shame - I hate what will happen with the kids if they find out about it and see it." 
 
The telephone rings.  Caller ID indicates that it's Dorothea.  Jon looks at Beth and says, "Pause it please, or turn down the volume.  I'm going to take this call, better to deal with her while the kids are gone and just be done with her, when it comes to this."
 
Beth reaches up and moves the mouse to turn the volume down.  With Jon on the phone, she leads forward, elbows on the desk and head in hands.  She keeps watching the two of them have hot sex and half listens to what he's saying to Dorothea.
 
"I don't know." he says.
 
"I will  Dorothea.  We just got home and haven't had time to deal with it."
 
"We're in shock too.  We have kept the kids away from it, give me a little more credit."
 
With a deep sigh, "Yes, Dot it was worth it.  The sex was amazing and I will deal with the fall out, don't you worry about it." he's getting louder and louder.
 
"I never wanted to make a video with you, and this one isn't one that we made.  But since it's out there, I'm glad it's with Beth."

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That photo is exactly how I was picturing Jon's face as he was having sex with Beth.

    ReplyDelete