Friday, April 26, 2013

Water: Ch. 76 - Sleep While I Dream



Arriving back to her room, he noticed that she hasn't even moved a muscle.  That scared him a little bit.  Instead of waking her up, just to wake her up, he decided to get ready for bed first and he'll wake her when he climbs into the twin bed with her.  He's determined he's sleeping with her tonight, in that little bed.

Jon goes into the bathroom, with his bag and takes a shower. He shaved before he got in, so his face would be very soft for her.  She likes that.  He brushed his hair and his teeth and went to get into bed with her.  He reaches up and pulls the covers down and he can see a little blood drop on the pillow when Beth moves over for him.

Yawning, she mumbles, "Have you been gone long?"  He climbed into bed with her and pulled all of her as close to him as she could.  He had to make modifications for her cast, but there was nothing between them.

"I was downstairs for a few minutes making phone calls.  Dorothea and Richie wish you well." he tells her, forgetting that he might get in trouble for telling Dot any thing about Beth's condition. "Did you sleep well?  How are you feeling?  He's worried about the drop of blood on her pillow.

Beth rolls over, and lays on her back and says, "My head feels funny, but it doesn't hurt.  My leg is okay too.  I'm just really hungry, starving."

"Well, you know you can't eat anything.  I'm so glad that your leg feels better." he moves away a little bit and she's able to get her hospital gown on right, since it had twisted.  He has had a hand on her at all times.

He look at her and asks, "Do you want me to was your face and brush your teeth for you?" he's smiling, hoping that she will finally let him do something for her.

She laughs and says, "I would like that very much, thanks Jon.  I feel a little scuzzy and like I have hair on my teeth." She rubs her tongue and say "ick."

"Do you want to do it in bed, or go do it in the bathroom?  Either way is up to you. And your wish is my command." standing up to take her hand.  He looks at her beautiful body and says, "Even all beat up with that crazy cast on your leg, you are so sexy." 

"Shut up, Jon.  I look like I rolled over death.  How do you see sexy?' she giggles at him.  And she loves that he feels that way and that he can voice it to her.  "Do you have any idea to me how sexy you have been looking?"  She is always in the mood to get naked with him,  Always.

Beth managed to get her broken and beat up body to the edge of the bed and Jon helps her stand.  He gives her a moment to get her bearing and they slowly walk to the bathroom.  She sits down on the toilet.

Jon gathers the face soap, a face cloth, toothpaste and toothbrush and warms the cloth in warm water.  Once it's wet, he walk over to his baby and slowly wipes her face.  Remembering that he needs to be gentle, due to her injuries.  While Jon rinses the rag and adds soap to it, Beth ask, "Who did you need to call?  What's going on?'  She's only curious and she tried really hard to not sound nosey.  She knows that are several parts of Jon life that IS private and he'll bring her into it when he's ready.

"Well, let me see.  First I was caught by the paparazzi and we had a nice talk."  He is gently washing her neck, chest, her breasts and her back.  "They knew about my divorce, because Dot gave an interview yesterday to Vogue.  I confirmed what she said, so the whole world knows it by now.  They were comparing your hair color to Dot.  Because the woman that's claiming to be Dot is blonde.  I set all of that straight.  They asked if I did this to you.  They heard the Coast Guard call, and rushed over her.  I told them your name is Beth, your treatment worked and that you should be released tomorrow.  That's it." he is waiting for the bomb to drop.

She is glad that he was able to do it, maybe their lives will be less of an issue for the paparazzi.  She asked, "What about Dot?  Talk to her?"  She already knows the answer.

Jon takes a clean rag and rinses the soap off of Beth's body and pats her dry with w big white towel, covering her with the towel until hes finished.  Beth puts he feet up on the edge of the bathtub so he can get her legs, and he does.  "My talk with Dot was quick.  Told her where I was and why?  She asked if you were okay.  I gave her your diagnosis and treatment, and told her you will make a full recovery.  That maybe you will get out of here tomorrow.  She wished you well and reminded me of an event I have this weekend"  He gets up to get another clean rag to rinse her legs.  While he is taking the hot rag and running it up and down her leg, he is using is other hand to just touch her.  Rubbing her other leg, she tells him, "I'm getting goose bumps, babe.  And they aren't the cold kind."  She looks at her rockstar and gives him the wink smile that he so loves.

"Oh, really - goosebumps?  Do you want me to stop?  I'm just trying to relax my baby so she can get a good night sleep."  With another clean rag he washes her ladies parts and is extra careful to get the soap off of that.  He knows how soap left behind can hurt and cause problems.  She stand there and lets him giver her a face to foot bath and he loved that he was there to do it for her.  He"ll do anything for her. 

He helps her get to the sink and leaves her there for a few minutes to brush her teeth. And she does just that.  Scrubbing her tongue felt awesome and she knows she had been brushing for too long, because it start to hurt, so she finished and went back to her bed.  There was a hospital gown folded on her bed, so she put that on and sat on her bed.  Jon was gone.  He had gone and asked for some lotion he could rub all over her.  The nurse gave him a bottle of VS Secret Garden.  Someone received it as a gift but was unable to use it do to allergies.  Jon thanks the nurse and returned to his mistress. 

When he returned, he told Beth to disrobe and that he is going to giver her a full body rub down.
"Jon, you don't need to do that.  I feel much better from the sleep I just had." he moves up to her and unties the gown ties and it falls to to the floor.  He can't help him self, he reaches up and rubs her breasts and wants nothing more than to put them in his mouth.  Instead he leans into her and kisses her on the lips. First a peck, a little harder peck and then he goes in with the tongue and teeth.  His passion for her, surprises him.  He wants to be with her 24/7. 

He picks her up and lays her on the back, and uses a loose sheet to cover the parts that her won't be working on.  He starts rubbing her arms, up and down to get the circulation moving and the he wraps his wrists around her wrist and pulls the tension from her hands all of the way up to her arms, releasing tension.  She is moaning in pure pleasure and she hope he takes forever to do the rest of her.

Jon is happy that she was receptive to this, seeing how they were in a hospital.  Beth didn't care who has seen her naked.  She has a beautiful body and she loved it.  Never been ashamed and never hid it. 

He's working her back when Beth asks him, "Who else did you talk to?  Anyone?"

"As a matter of fact, I talked to Richie.  We are postponing a show I had this week and Richie will cover me at my football teams open season.  That was my schedule for the week.  And now I have nothing schedule for the week, so I can take care of you."e explains to her and when she heard the word cancel, she got a little pissed off.

"Why did you cancel the show Jon?" she conveyed that she was pissed.

He was surprised by her tone and he plainly said, "I'll go home to take care of you."

"You need to go back to work, you are driving me bonkers."  she didn't mean to sound ungrateful, she really didn't.

In his own defense, "Beth, you are going to need someone for a day or two when you get home.  I'm taking you home and not doing the show."  Looks at her like the 'end of discussion.  Well, the end of the discussion look doesn't work with Beth.  She's just as stubborn and just as tough.

"Ya, know what there, Jon.  You will go to the show.  Where is it?" she asks and she has a reason. 

"This one I believe is up on Napa.  For a winery school, I don't know all the details, I think it's Friday. Why?" hes curious to know what she running through her mind.

Beth starts to tell him, when they are interrupted by the nurse with more pain medication.  "Please just set it over there, I'll take it when he's done."

The nurse smiles to let Beth know that she heard what she said and complies with the request.  The nurse leaves again, reminding Beth no food or drink. 
 

3 comments:

  1. I sense an argument coming.
    Can I have a body massage from Jon too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is she supposed to take a pill if she can't have anything to drink? ;-)

    I'm sorry, but I'm finding it hard to understand what Jon loves about this woman. She's awfully contrary and comes across as being very ungrateful for what he is trying to do for her. Plus, nearly every conversation seems to turn into a debate. She pushes and pushes him to tell her things when he, obviously isn't ready, but refuses to do the same in return. She keeps saying she is an open book, a straight shooter and calls it as she see's it. But, then won't talk to him about things that bother her and tries to avoid answering his questions. What has she really done for him that's so "lovable"? Why is he so clingy?

    Instead of telling us how beautiful, strong and intelligent she is, please show us a loving, caring side worth the sacrifices Jon is making for her.

    I'm not trying to be over critical, I'm just not seeing why he's so enamored of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading your comment. Thank you for that!! Let me know what you think when, if, you get farther into it. Would love the feedback :-)

      Delete