Friday, April 5, 2013

To the Readers, to my friends :-}


I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for reading this unprofessional work of...........art?  LOL  Trash?

Your comments, emails and FB messages are too funny!  I appreciate ALL of them.  Even the ones that aren't nice.  I save them all, and re-read them from time to time. 

I think it's fair to say that we all want the same thing, for Jon to be happy - but can Beth do it? 

Stay tuned to find out.....................


(let's remember, this is fan fiction.  Jon will from time to time like things that we KNOW he doesn't in real life.  Situations will be different that they were in his real life.  That's what make it interesting - we already know how his REAL life is...........let's make believe)

                                                                                       Thank you,

                                                                                             The Writer


 

3 comments: