Sunday, April 14, 2013

Water Ch. 68 - Letter To A Friend



He still has his head resting on the table looking at her, slowly putting his hand on her leg to assure her that he's ready for anything she could say. He doesn't expect any surprises, but he's ready.


She reaches up and starts to run her fingers through his blonde hair and asks, "What would you like to know?" She gives him a warm smile, because she would love to tell him all about Brian.

He picks his head up and says, "Tell me what you loved about him, tell me how you handled his death, tell me what you miss most about him. Tell me everything." He's rubbing her leg and she rests her head on his.

She doesn't know where to start. "I miss everything about him. I know it's been a while, but I still get scent memories and song memories. He was a wonderful man, he was easily the yin to my yang. We were very close, on my levels." She starts to smooch on his ear and she whispers, "He was a wonderful lover, but lacked in the after play area. He was very successful at Deloitte, he just may have beat me to VP. I still stay in touch with his parents and a few of his friends, but as time passes, the calls get less and less. When he died," Jon can see that she's tearing up," I about died. He was my life." She is crying now and Jon pulls her to him and takes her in his arms.

"You don't have to tell me anymore, if you're not ready, babe." Although he really wants to know. "We have time. There is no hurry." Kissing tears off her face then giving her a gentle peck on the lips, he whispers "Ssshh."

Beth wants to tell him what he's asked, the questions were simple and maybe that would give Jon some insight as to why she's as guarded and driven as she is. "I loved him like I do you, but it's different. Him dying will make it harder on any other man in my life, meaning I will worry about you when you are away from me. Brian was very outdoorsy. We were always hiking, bike riding - we were always outside. He faced everything head on and gave it all 100%. When he died, a part of me went with him. I still have my wedding dress and our rings. I was so shocked, you have no idea." She's still crying and Jon knows that if he's going to have her in his life, he has some pretty big shoes to fill. He knows that he can give Beth an amazing life, but he needs to know more.

"Did your family attend his service at all?" Wrong question, Jonny! Beth quickly snapped, "My family knew nothing about him, about us. They have been out of my life for forever. So, no they weren't there. Out of the 1000 people that attended his services, my family was none of them."

"Is he the reason you are so guarded? We're the two of you very competitive?" He questions her, seeing a glimpse of what he's up against. He is ready and willing to accept the challenge.

"Oh yes, Deloitte gave him and I some pretty big incentives and turned our job into a war. He'd win one, I'd win one. Very competitive. We challenged one another all the time." Beth let Jon see a little of what's driving her. He's sitting here with a woman that had Warren Buffet as a client. Her success is based on her brains. It's not common for him to come across a women with brains and beauty that didn't have an agenda. He has so much respect for her. His success comes from his and his bands good looks and their ability to put out amazing songs. Yet they both were equally competitive, just in different areas.

"Ever consider getting married again?" That was a valid question, because if he had his way about it, they would be married now. He just wasn't sure how she felt about it. He is so in awe with her and he'd marry her in a heartbeat. Looking at the expression he sees she's thinking and she says something he never thought she would say.

"I would, and I already have a dress for it. She toys with him a little bit and says, "Even if its to you. My dress is gorgeous and I will wear it when and if I marry."

"You would really marry someone in a dress that you had to marry another man?" To Jon that didn't sound normal.

He's ready to kick back, so he stands up and takes her hand. "Lets go lay down. Might help your leg a little bit too." She gets up and follows him to their state room, their gorgeous state room.

"My wedding dress was my grand mothers dress. She gave it to me when I was 21." She tells him on the way to their room. "I had an LA designer make some modern changes to it, so yeah - I have my dress already."

He's picturing her in a wedding dress and he comes up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, locking his fingers as they walk and says, "I can imagine you look stunning in it. Would love to see you in it." He kisses her neck and her exposed shoulders. The tank top she had on had spaghetti straps so she had a lot of exposed skin. He whispers into her ear, I love you Beth Ann."

She turns around to kiss him, but there were moments that she forgot she had that weight on her leg. Her pivot lost its gusto when she lost balance and Jon had to keep her from falling. "I love you too babe! Is there anything more you want to know about Brian right now?"

The state room is one that you might only dream of. Soft lights, floor to ceiling windows, drapes blowing in the breeze, fresh flowers randomly placed gave the room a floral smell. The state room is equipped with tv, computer, navigation system, refrigerator, wine cooler and every other amenity you may want on the open seas. The staff has already unpacked their bags and put everything away. There were matching bathrobes laid on the bed.


They walked in and Beth sat on the bed, and looked around. Jon stood there in front of her, scratched his head and said, "Do you mind if I shower?" He hates asking that, knowing that she can't, but he wants a shower.

"No, I don't mind. Can you help me after you get cleaned up? I'd like to shower too." She tells him, hoping that would remind him that she has her wrap for a shower.

"Hey, we have your shower wrap, we can shower together." Feeling like a fool, he says, "Let me find your wrap, I'll wrap your leg and we can take a nice hot shower together before bed." He winks at he her and gives her the eyebrow raise. In the bathroom he finds her wrap and sees her pain meds. Yelling out to her, "Hey, do you need any pain medicine?" He takes off his T-shirt and throws it in the corner.

"No, I think I'm good. Thank you." She replies as she's stripping herself to get wrapped and in the shower with her man. Jon comes out and sees that she's half naked and offers to get her the rest of the way. He walks up to her and stops in front of her. Beth reaches up and unties the shorts that he has on. With a slight tug, she has released all tension that was in the short string and his shorts fall to the floor. With both of her hands, she reaches around him and grabs his ass cheeks and pulls him to her. Her lips land in the belly button region and she starts to kiss his furry belly and chest, while rubbing and gripping his tight ass. She loves the feeling of his hairy chest and stomach on her face, his hair is so soft. Moving her face back and forth to lightly feel his fur on her face, she tells him, "You are so sexy!".

He pulls the hair tie out of her hair that was only holding back her bangs and a little on the sides, freeing her hair to fall on her face. He swoops up the hair and holds it all on top of her head, looking down at her, watching her kiss and nibble on him. What a turn on that was for him. She looks up at him and says, "What am I supposed to do with that?" Referring to his obviously hard dick that was pointing in her direction. Grabbing it with her right hand and giving it soft kisses, Jon uttered "Oh God." He can't look away.

Beth continues to kiss, stroke and enjoy his hardness. From kissing it, to licking it and teasing it with her tongue she was turning herself on. She loved the way this man felt, in every way. Running her tongue along the sensitive spot up and down his cock, she looks at him again and says, "I'm ready to shower now." And she makes a silly attempt at getting up off the bed. Her attempt was futile. He wasn't letting her go anywhere. He was going to bury himself deep within her before they showered.

He gently pushes her back on the bed and asks, "Where do you think you're going?" He runs his hand up the back of her neck, grabs her hair and pulls it, exposing her neck to him. He starts to kiss her neck while he eases himself in between her legs.

He can feel the cast on his thigh, so that makes him stop. She looks at him and says, "What, what are you doing? Don't stop!"

"How's your leg? Are you okay?"

"Are you kidding me?" She is on the verge of sexual frustration. She was just kissing and loving on this man, sucking his dick and making it obvious she wanted to have sex. How can he stop now? She reaches down and grabs his dick again. This time she was guiding it to where it belonged. "Can you take a hint?" She says to him and he understands now....if her leg was a problem, she would have said so.

With the greatest compassion and the hottest desire, he eases himself into her. When they became one, she let out a sigh of relief that sounds very much like pleasurable pain. He made love to her in a way that drove her crazy with each thrust, each kiss, each touch. It was almost brand new to them. She welcomed him is hardness, his passion and his love like he was offering it for the first time. She didn't want this moment to end. He felt so right. He was right, for her. The two of them were all over each other and the attraction was equally mutual. The hot and passionate love making may have been the best medicine for Beth. She was feeling better with each orgasm, her lover was capable of making her get off time after time. The feud between them was a fleeting thought at this time. Beth didn't care if Jon was getting off with or before her. She was having multiple orgasms, and he was giving them to her like he knew what he was doing. And he did.

When they both reached mutual orgasms, Jon collapsed on her with laughter. Exhausted and spent, all Jon could do was laugh.

Beth took slight offense to it, so she asked, "Um, what do you find so funny?" as she slowly pokes him in the side with her fingernail.

"I can honestly tell you I have never made love to anyone that had on a cast before and I've never made love to anyone with black eyes either." He confesses, feeling a little bad for her.

"I've never had a cast on before, so this was a first for me as well." She tells him, trying to keep the subject light. "I have been all over the world and participated in many outdoor events and never broke a bone."

Jon is still on top of her and the leg that she could wrap around him is just that, wrapped around him. They are leaning a little to the left, so the cast is holding Jon up. He takes his hand and brushes back her hair and kisses her lips, not waiting for her to react and he simply states, "I'm so happy to be here with you, right now." Beth lifts her head, kisses him back as replies, "I feel the same way."

She is running her fingers up and down his back and she can tell that she's tickling him because he flinches when she she touches a certain spot. Of course she keeps going back to that spot, because she loves to feel him flinch. She breaks the silence and says, "Should we shower now? I'm pretty tired." Patting him on his ass, giving him an indicator that it was time for him to pull out.

"I don't want to get up." He says with a little whine that was kind of sexy. "I love the warmth. I love you." He eases himself off her and lies next to her. She quickly rolls on her side to face him. He puts his hand on her side and gently rubs her, paying close attention to the scratches and bruises. "How do you feel, babe?"

She's looking at him with such love and such desire, his question irritates her slightly. "Honey, I'm fine. Please stop asking me that. I know you care and I know you don't want to hurt me, but I'm really okay. And when I'm not, I will tell you." she states, firmly.

He looks back at her with the same look of love and desire and says, "Okay, I'm sorry. I forget you're hurt until I see your scratches and bruises on your delicate skin. I'll stop asking." he accepts her request and can imagine it gets old hearing the same question.

"Can we shower now?" She questions, getting up on one elbow, looking around for her wrap. She sees it above them on the bed, so she sits up and grabs it. Unwrapping it, she reads the directions. Pretty easy. She starts at the top of the cast, about 2 inches above her cast and starts to wrap her thigh. The farther down she gets the easier it is. When she's fully wrapped and confident that it's waterproof, she asks Jon, "Can you help me to the shower, doctor? I don't think I'll make it on my own, with the weakness in the knees you left me with." She smacks his thigh and attempts to get up. Fail. He gets up, scratching himself in a way that men do and lifts his lover off the bed. With her on her feet, he grabs her and throws her over his shoulder.

"Jon, put me down before you drop me." She's giggling and he's smacking her on her ass. Once they get in the bathroom, he eases her to her feet and starts the shower.

Looking at her leg, he asks, "Are you sure that's good? Do you want me to do anything?" He inquires, knowing that a wet cast is a bad cast and one that stinks.

She shakes her head no and tells him that it's fine. She suffers from a mild case of OCD and she knows that it's wrapped better than it needed.

They get into the shower and Jon lets her go first. He knows its been a few days since she's had one, so it's only fair. They laugh and joke in the shower. They play with one another and really enjoy the shower. Beth couldn't believe how good a shower could feel, and maybe the awesome sex before made it even better, but she was mentally, sexually and physically satisfied. She had everything she ever wanted and then some.

She stepped out of the shower before Jon and balanced herself with a towel rod. Drying herself off with one hand, getting in with her nightly routine she tells Jon, "I more than ready for bed. I'll see you out there." she starts to hobble out and he says, "I'll be done in a minute."

Beth makes her way to the bed, using furniture and walls as her crutch. She decided she would sleep naked, as she is on the high sea and there is no need for pajamas. She climbs into bed. She is out cold before Jon even got out of the shower. He sees she is out cold and slides in next to her, whispers "Good night babe, I love you."

1 comment:

  1. I like how Beth explained her love for Brian. Jon was great with it too. From what it sounds like Jon does have big shoes to fill.

    The view from their room is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete