Sunday, October 13, 2013

For you - from me. Thank you :-)

 
 
My last thank you post was posted on 8.30.13 - thanking you for 27,000 page views.  That was amazing!  Here it is 6 weeks later and That's What The Water Made Me has been viewed 37,611 times.  I am whole heartily appreciative!  Thank you for all of your kind words and your support.  Jon and Beth have become a big part of my private life and I truly enjoy writing it.  Although, I am not  writer, by no means - it's a fun way to relieve some stress.

 






 








AGAIN - THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

 

 

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome.I enjoy your story very much and I love Jon and Beth. Even when they are driving me crazy. Lol
    I look forward to reading many more chapters on the twist and turns of Jon and Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey you know how much I love your stories. You make my day(s) you know that. Your a wonderful writer and I enjoy each one very much. Just enjoy what you're doing because we're reaping the rewards. Just keep up the great work PLEASE! We love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU. Just thank you.

    ReplyDelete