Saturday, October 26, 2013

Water Ch. 217 - Subject: I Miss You More

 
He has finally made it up to his room, and has 10 seconds to himself.  The show was one of their longest and he's sure it was a sold out venue.  Exhausted and starting his first night alone, he sits on his hotel bed and powers up his laptop to respond to her email.  It's the least he could do for the woman that he adores.

 
 
Babe,

It is my job, in essence, to make love to the thousands of women that come see me at every show.  I shake my ass and strut my stuff, to sell my brand; that was, until I met you.  
When I'm on stage giving my academy award performance, now I think of you.  Each hip grind and ass shake is now done with the thought of you in my mind.

I picture you, when we were out in the desert on our first date. The orgasm that I watched you have, the look on your face, it's one I will never forget.  Tonight when I'm out there, I want you to know, it's you that I played for. Babe, you are my life, my heart, my soul and my inspiration.

You came into my life at the time that God wanted you too, and we have weathered many storms together, since then.  My life, since you came into it has been beyond wonderful. 

It is because of you that I have felt things for the first time, both good and bad. 

When you told me that we were pregnant, I really don't think that I have ever been so happy.  I had a feeling of being complete come over me, because I knew we would be together forever and you were giving me another child; you and my children are my life.  Adding more could only be a bigger blessing.

When you left me and cut me out of your life forever, I had never experienced so much sadness and so much pain.  I would literally think I was going to die because my anxiety got so high when I couldn't find you.  You were gone, with my baby and I had no idea what to do.  I was heartbroken and shattered all at the same time.  I was beyond broken.

When you called me and told me that the twins were gone, I can't even tell  you how I felt.  I don't think that there is a word that can describe it.  I was happy that I heard from you, but was devastated by what I heard from you.  The sound of your voice was music to my ears, but your words were like ice picks to my brain.  It was very bitter sweet.

When I got to you in California, I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest.  It was yours, you should have had it.  You were so radiant with a big shadow of sadness over your head.  I wanted to cry, but you needed me to be strong.  It is my highest hope that I was strong enough for you and that I didn't let you down at all through that whole nightmare. 

We both lost a lot when we lost the twins, but I can see that we have gained something new.  Your attitude towards life makes me want to be with you every second of everyday and even though that isn't possible; I can only pray that you know how much you mean to me.  How much your love means to me.  I've told you this time and time again, but you are the love of my life and I can't wait to make love WITH you on the white sandy beach in St. Bart's.

jbj

1 comment:

  1. Damn! He can send me an email like that anytime he wants!

    ReplyDelete