Saturday, October 26, 2013

Water Ch. 215 - Subject: I miss you.

 
Jon was pleased to open his email and see one that was from bethannbongiovi.  Sitting on the arm of the couch in his dressing room, he starts to read..............
 
You left this morning and the emptiness I feel is almost too much to bare. Thankfully I have the children to keep me distracted.  I took them out to dinner tonight and they were wonderful.  I caved and took them to GamePlay and they had a great time.  The little guys didn't really want to go to bed but after a hot bath and three bed time stories, I finally got them settled.  I don't know what I would do without Stephanie Rose.  She is a help bigger than she will ever know.  Her and Jesse are watching TV now, heading to to bed soon. 

I'm in your office, surrounded by beautiful pictures of our life.  I miss you, Jon! 
I am so sorry for the way I treated you before you left.  I was miserable because I was losing you, and I was hurt that I thought you forgot my birthday. I should have known better.  Hopefully you can forgive my immature behavior, I'm so sorry babe.
 
Based on the time, I figure you are doing sound check or doing fan stuff, I just wanted to send you a little note to let you know I'm thinking about you!
You were my first, my only and my last.  I love you more than I could ever tell you, more than I could ever show you.  I just want you to know that too.
I sit here amongst pictures of our life and I am in love with what I see.  We have come so far in such a short time. I look forward to whatever life throws at us because I know together - we can make it through anything.  We made if through the loss of our daughters and I honestly didn't think I was going to make it, but you and your love helped me; saved me.  I ache for them everyday.  I have a whole in my heart that I don't think will ever be filled and I'm sure you feel much of the same.  I can't wait for the day when we have a baby, when you make me a mother.  I love you with every ounce of my being and I'm committed to you, to us.
This tour is going to be your best yet. The album is exceptional and it holds a place in my heart, and I'm sure it's in the hearts of many of your fans. Richie and you wrote exceptional lyrics and the music touches people - babe, you're amazing!!  
I'll see you in a few weeks, and when I do, I want you to make love to me on the white, warm sand of St. Bart's.

~B
 





2 comments:

  1. Love the email. I'm sure it put a smile on Jon's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Jon loved that, she re affirmed her feelings and his... perfect! or as close as it can be!

    ReplyDelete