Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Water Ch. 221 - I Been Reading Your Lips

 
 
The black Escalade pulls into the open gate and stops at the front door.  Jon steps out of the car and reaches in for his black messenger back when he hears the door open and the words, "Daddy's home" behind him.  Turning on his heels, he sees Romeo and Jake running toward him.  Kneeling down, he takes both boys into his arms, says "Hi boys!" and kisses each of them on the cheek. 
 
He then sees his beautiful soul mate walk out the door and all the cares and stresses fade with his smile.  He knows that she is a sight for his sore eyes.  He stands up, with a hand on each of his young sons and waits for her to get to him.  When she does, she lip locks him gently, in front of the boys and says, "Welcome home."
 
"I am so glad to be home!"  Taking his hands off the boys, he has to hug her - hold her to him.  He's missed them all so much, but the love of a woman usually hit a little harder on a man.  Holding her, he whispers, "I missed you babe."
 
"We missed you too.  Let's go inside, it's chilly out here." She ushers the boys in the house and Jon brings in his bags.  Once inside, he is greeted by the older kids with a 'Hi Dad." and that was sufficient to Jon.  He was glad that they were there, as they were supposed to be with their mother, but Beth insisted they stay until their dad got home and then Pete could take them.

For some reason, whenever they were just getting together, the family tended to meet in the kitchen; at the island.  Maybe it was the Italian in them?   Everyone was in there, with the exception of Stephanie.  She was up in her room gathering the last of what she wanted to take to her mom's for the weekend. 

Jon, never being one to beat around the bush immediately went at Jesse for the stunt he had pulled a couple of nights ago.  "So, Jess - where did you go and who were you with when you snuck out the other night?"  His brow a little wrinkled. 

Beth interjected her, putting her hand on Jon's arm, "We have already take care of this, honey."  She winks at Jesse and Jesse waits for his dad's response.  Jon looks at Beth and reads her face.  He can see that it all has been  taken care of and looks to his son.

"There will be consequences from me, when you get back from your mothers.  What you did was stupid." Jon tells his oldest son.

"I know dad."

"And you better not doing anything like that ever again." Jon is face to face with his son, "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes dad.  I'm sorry.  It was stupid and I let my friends talk me into it."  Jesse is able to say, before the Pete pops into the kitchen.

"Hiya!" Says Jon's favorite employee.  "What's going on?"

"Hi Pete.  How are you babe?"  Jon walks up to her and hugs her.

"Good.  How was the tour?" she asks her rock star boss.  Lupetta, a.k.a Pete has been a trusted employee of Jon's for years.  She is a part of the family.

"Its been good.  I think I'll be glad when it's over." Jon answers her.

"When do you leave again?"  Pete asks as she walks up to Jesse and playfully punches him in the arm.  "Are you ready, punk?"

Jesse punches her back, and says, "Yeah, were ready.  Are you ready?"

"Yep, let's get the kids in the car." Pete makes a circular motion with her arms, "Let's round 'em up."

The kids are in the car and on their way to their mother's house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How long are you home for?"  Beth asks Jon.  She's pouring herself a glass of juice, "Want some?"

He shakes his head no, "Are you still not using the schedule?"  he laughs at her.

"No.  I never know where I put it." and she laughs at herself.  "Between my work schedule and our home schedule, I always feel lost.  So, I just started to 'go with it'.  I'm home everyday before the kids are and they let me know what is going on."

"So you wing it?"

"Yep, they let me know where I need to be and when." She is joking, and he knows it.  He likes to play with her though.

"What's on the schedules for the next two days?" he asks, leaning on her as she sat on the bar stool at the island.  "Please tell me you cleared your calendar for me."  He kisses her cheek.

She puts her arms around him and whispers in his ear, "I canceled everything and erased what I could.  I am all yours until tomorrow night."

He pulls his head back, "Tomorrow night?  What is going on tomorrow night?" He has no idea what she's talking about.

"Jon, don't you read my emails?" she asks with a heavy tone.

"I do."

"Did you miss the one that told you tomorrow is my anniversary at Deloitte?  They have a huge party planned for me." she looks at him a little disappointed and she's quickly learning the value of a schedule.  "You read that one, right?"

Jon laughs at her, knowing that he just rained on her parade, but he couldn't keep it going.  "I did read it, and I remembered.  Car will be here to get us at 6pm tomorrow." 

With a smile on his face and a look in his eye, he quickly and without struggle lifts her from her seat and takes her upstairs.  She thought about putting up a little struggle, but she missed him more than she had realized.  As soon as she could smell him in the driveway, her sex drive went into overdrive and that's all she could think about.  Getting naked with him and getting lost in each other.

 

1 comment:

  1. Time for the couple to escape from the world outside. Stil curious as to why Jesse snuck out though.

    ReplyDelete