Thursday, November 14, 2013

Water Ch. 242 - Hoping It Would Never End

 
 
Driving her to the airport was a tough thing for him to do.  He had just spent the last few weeks with her, in Europe, but now it's time for her to go home.

 
  They had a long weekend in New Jersey which they all enjoyed.  The kids were thrilled to have both their dad and Beth back under the same roof.  They did things that normal families do, and to Jon that meant the world.  To watch his kids run and play with the love of his life warmed his heart like nothing else.  He could only watch so long before he himself joined the fun.  That, like many good things, must come to an end.  They all had dinner together with Jon's parents and brothers and when dinner was done, Beth needed to get on the plane and go home.  She had a job to get back to.
 
The time that they spent on tour was much different than all the other times before.  When two people love each other like these two do, everything should be within their reach.  Why was a continuous and normal relationship so hard for these two?  Over the two weeks, they talked more than anything and actually got to know one another like they never did before.  Jon never knew that Beth was attacked by a dog when she was a child, resulting in a major skin graft on her right cheek.  The scar that he found so sexy, finally had a story.  He never knew that she had a frog on her childhood bicycle seat and he had no idea that she hated cats. 
 
Beth never knew that Jon played a wind instrument in high school and was in the marching band.  She never knew that he was arrested for selling posters outside of Madison Square Garden and she had no idea that he hated cats too.  The time that they spent together, getting to know each other was almost worth what it cost them to get where they are.  They talked about Rowan and Spencer a bit, and Beth can see in Jon that he can and needs to talk about them.  He's not dealt with their loss very much, and she can see within herself that she hasn't either.  They both went emotionally dead when she pulled out of the New Jersey driveway that last time.
 
"So, I'll be out this week for a couple of days." he reaches over and takes her hand. 
 
She looks over at him and says, "I'll pick you up, don't worry."
 
"I know you will.  But what do we do after that?" he has to know what they are supposed to do.  He is finally free from a tour schedule and the kids only have a few more weeks of school.  "When will we see each other after that?"
 
Beth can hear the concern in his voice, so she assures him, "We can see each other whenever we want honey.  Just because we get mail at 2 different places, when should never be an issue."
 
"I know, I just want to do it right this time.  I don't want you to smother me, or me smother you.  I honestly don't want to be without you at all." he squeezes her leg.  Knowing that he owns the plane and the pilot answers to him, Jon takes the long way to the Monmouth County Executive Airport.  Spring in New Jersey was a beautiful place to be. 
 
Beth slides her hand on top of his and confesses, "Ya know, this time I don't feel like I HAVE to be with you.  I mean I love you and I desire to be with you, but I don't feel like I'm stuck." she looks at him and tries to read his face.  His eyes are covered with his sunglasses, so it's hard for her to tell.  "After the girls, it was almost like I had to stay because of that.  Maybe I was trying to fill a void that they left, maybe I wanted to suffer with you - because misery does love company.  But I feel good about us, great about us."
 
"I'm not thrilled about a long distance relationship, you know that."
 
"Jon, long distance relationships are as strong as it's participants.  I have no worries, and it won't be forever."
 
"If you're okay with it, then I'm okay with it.  I know we'll get through it, until we decide what we want to do.  I'm just going to miss you madly."
 
"I'll miss you madly too."  she unfastens her safety belt and gets on her knees in the seat.  Lifting up the center console, she scoots closer to Jon in the seat of the Denali.  She kisses his ear, moves to his cheek, up the side of his face, while he's driving down the road.  With her right hand, she reaches down an pops the button on his jeans and slowly slides the zipper down.  He moves to accommodate what she's trying to do, sitting back in the seat.  He reaches down and lets the seat go back as far as he could so he can still reach the foot pedals.  He adjusts the steering wheel giving her room to do whatever she had in mind.   "You okay?" she asks him.
 
"I have you at my side and my dick is hard - yeah, I'm okay." he chuckles. 
 
"Good." she works her pants and panties of and kicks one leg over him.  She's straddling him with the steering wheel in her back.  With her left hand, she reaches down and guides herself onto his rock hard penis, loving the way he feels when he's being worked in.  "Please don't kill us."

He's doing his best to drive, stay in his lane at a consistent speed with Beth screwing him.  His natural reaction is to grab her hips, hold her and ram his rock hard dick into her, but he knows he needs to control the car.  "Babe, you're killing me."

"Does it feel good?"  She asks as she continues with her up and down, her circular motions and the short little strokes that she stops at just before she gets to the head.   She knows what he likes and she knows what she can get away with, not wanting him to blow his load just yet.  "Then you're dying happy."  She smiles at his as she grabs the headrest behind him for support.  She kisses him, in an awkward way so he can keep his eyes on the road.

Jon turns onto Shafto Rd, not very easy, and pulls off to the side of the road.  It's a used road, but traffic at this time is pretty thin and he didn't really care.  Putting the Denali in park, he does just what needs to be done.  He raises the steering wheel the rest of the way and then grabs her hips.  She looks at him and smiles and he winks back at her. 

With the passion and the tension that had been building over the last few minutes, with the love that he has for her; he starts to fuck her back and they both are in heaven.  She wants it hard and deep, shallow and shot and he reads her body.  Giving her exactly what she was after, he gives her the best quick that they have ever had.

They finish the sexcapade in the car and then continue the dreaded trip to the airport.  At the airport, Jon just drives out on the tarmac, pulling up next to his plane.

"This is it." he says to her with a sadness in his voice.

Beth knows that they both can't be bummed about it, it will just make it worse.  "It's only for a couple of days."

"I know."

"You'll be just fine.  We can talk on the phone and emails." she tries to lighten the situation with positives. "You'll be so busy, the time will fly by"

"Call me when you get home, please."

"I will."

He opens his door and gets out, grabbing her bags from the backseat.  She gets out and they board the plane.  Jon sets her luggage in the galley so the flight attendant can take care of it.  Then he guides Beth back to the best seat on the plane.  His seat.  Fussing over her, he tells her, "Everything you need is right hear.  Headphones, music, television, video games, reading material......."

"I've been on this plane before." she laughs at him.

"If you need anything, just ask the attendant.  She will get you whatever you want.  If she doesn't - let me know."

"Stop.  I will be fine. The flight isn't that long, plus I know where everything is."

They hear the engine start and Beth watched his face go from one of a happy sadness to one that looks like he may have seen a ghost.  She reaches out for him and he walks to her.  Her arms go around his waist and his head on her shoulder.  "I know I'm being silly, I just don't want you to go.  I hate when you leave,"

She reaches up and strokes his hair, breathing in deep, she takes in the smell that she loves so much.  "It's a couple of days, Jon.  We got this." They break the embrace and sit down.  "I'll call you when I get home and how about you call me before you go to bed."

"I can do that.  As soon as I get the kids down, I'll call you."

"And don't forget, we have the benefit next weekend for Richie.  YOU have to be in California." she reminds Jon of the commitment he made to Richie regarding performing for his Midnight Mission charity.

"I'll be there.  You know that.  And don't you forget that we have that wonderful dinner in the Hampton's the weekend after that."

Beth reaches into her bag and pulls out a day planner, "Yes, I know.  I have it right here." 
Jon smiles when he sees that she has finally started to organize her life on paper, "I got a schedule from Maria before I left.  Plus, I updated yours to show what you need to do out there and what I have going on out in L.A."

"Good."

"Couple of days.  That's all."

He leans over and kisses her, as the cockpit door opens.  Chris walks up to them, "I'm ready whenever you are Beth."  And he excuses himself and walks away.

"This is it." he states, as if she didn't know.  He stands up to get closer to her.  "Baby steps, I need to remind myself that we're taking baby steps."

"Yep, that was your idea and I think it's a good one."  She kissed the tip of his nose.  "Get home and be with the kids."

He kisses her goodbye and starts to exit the plane.  Looking back at her, he says, "Until next time."

She smiles with a tear in her eye, "Until next time."  And he leaves the plane. 

Her two and a half week vacation was just hours from being over. 

2 comments:

  1. Baby steps is exactly what they need to be taking if they want to make it work this time.

    ReplyDelete