Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Water Ch. 155 - Can I Be Happy Now?

 
 
 
The urge to wake her up is almost more than I can handle.  She is so beautiful laying there, in the tank top that she knows I love.  There she is, the mother of my twins and the biggest pain in my ass. 


 
He stands there and continues to stare, with a smile of contentment on his face.  There is a cool breeze blowing through the master bedroom and Jon can smell the fresh country air.  He's never been a fan of that scent, but he likes what the scent signifies, peace and quite.  He walks over and sets his bags down by his dresser and closes a couple of the windows.  When he's confident that Beth won't get a chill, he takes a step out on the deck and looks around. 
 
Inhaling the fresh, crisp country air - he decides he's going to wake her up.  He has to touch her, he has to kiss her.  He missed her so much.   But he wanted to shower first, and have a nice clean shave for her.  Grabbing his bathroom kit, he takes it and goes over to the kids bathroom.  He didn't want her to wake to the sound of  the shower.  He quickly showers and shaves and then runs a toothbrush across his pearly whites.  Feeling fresh and revived, he walks back into their bedroom.  Beth has rolled over onto her side, with her right leg pulled up to her side.  He sees that and smiles at the word PINK that reads across her perky ass.  He stands at the edge of the bed, with a towel wrapped around his waist; deciding what his first move should be, he wants to wake her, but not scare her. 

He goes to her side, and gently sits down in front of her.  She doesn't move a muscle.  He can smell her, she has a scent that he would recognize anywhere.  Taking it all in, he reaches up and moves a few wisps of hair off of her face, and quietly says, "Beth."  She doesn't move.  "Babe."  He leans over and kisses her cheek.  She reaches up to brush away what ever was on her face.  Jon laughs, and that startles her.  She opens her eyes and sees that it's Jon.  Even though her heart is racing a mile a minute, the second that it computes that it's Jon, she rolls over and throws her arms around him.

Full of excitement she asks him, "How long have you been here?  Oh my God, you're here.  I thought you had plans."  He heard enough, he had to shut her up.  He wanted to feel her lips on his and he made that happen.  She definitely welcomed his kisses and didn't want to let him go. 

"Can I get in there with you?" he pulls back and asks her.

She sits up and pushes the covers down and hops out of bed, "Of course you can, I gotta pee."  And she runs into to go potty.  She washes her hands and notices that there was no sign of Jon showering in their bathroom.  From the bathroom, she asks, "Did you use the kids bathroom?"

He has climbed into bed already and was right where he wanted to be.  "Yeah, I didn't want to wake you?"

"How long have you been here?  I went to sleep quite early." she says to him, walking back toward the bed.  "Did you eat any of the chicken in the fridge?"

He laughs at her, signaling with his hand, "Will you get into bed, please?  I want you right here."  And he pats his chest.  She gives him a shy smile and starts to climb into bed with him, handing him the remote.  She lays next to him and he instantly draws her closer to him.  He wants to feel her flesh and he wants to feel her breath.  She rests her head on his chest and thinks to herself, 'Thank you, God.'  His arm is holding her in place and he wasn't going to let her go. 

"Jon, I thought you had plans tonight.  Thank you for coming up."  She kisses his chest, over and over.  "I have missed you so much."  And she can smell that smell.  The Jon smell that she loved so much. 

He knows better than to lie to her, but if he were to tell her the truth right now, it would ruin the weekend and that's the last thing he wanted to do.  All he wanted was to be with her. "I was able to get out of it.  I was just going to meet with Dave and write a little, nothing important."  rubbing her shoulder and her back, he kisses the top of her head and adds, "I'd rather be here anyway."

"I love you." She starts to say when she feels the twins wake up.  "Oh." She jumps a little bit.

"What?"

"Your daughters are awake.  I guess it's time to wrestle."  and she rolls on her back. 
 
Jon sits up and asks, "Can I feel?"
 
"Oh my God, yes you can." and she grabs his hand and puts it on the spot with the heaviest activity.  He concentrates, taking it all in. 
 
Smiling he questions, "Doesn't that hurt?  They are active, aren't they?"  And he follows their movement with his hand.   "This has to be the best part of being pregnant."
 
Beth laughs at him and asks, "This isn't your first baby, why would you think it hurts?"
 
"Dot was never big on letting me touch her when she was pregnant."  he admits, hating to even bring up her name. 
 
"It doesn't hurt.  When I first felt them, I got a little scared.  It felt like something was rubbing the inside of my stomach from one side to the other." she tells him, wishing he had been there when she felt it for the first time.  "They will do this all night."
 
"How have you been?" he kisses her.  Once, twice and a third time. He missed the way her lips felt and the way she tasted.  He runs his hand from her belly up to her face and holds her there, "How have you really been?"
 
She can hardly talk, he has her so distracted, "I've....been.....fine." And her arms go around his neck, holding him in place.  They kiss, like two teenagers in the backseat of a car, with the innocent goal of just making out.  "And you?"
 
"You talk too much."  With his hand on her shoulder, her makes sure that he has a good hand on her.  He rolls onto his back and takes her with him.  They are now lip to lip and belly to belly.  His hands are on her hips and he's thrusting into her.  She can't stop him, she doesn't want to stop him.  She wants to make love with him, she has missed him so much. 
 
At one point over the last few weeks, she compared the loss of Jon to the loss of Brian and she determined that the loss of Jon hurt worse.  Because he was alive and gone.  And she was pregnant and he was gone.  She loved both men with every ounce of her being.
 
Beth breaks away and positions herself to straddle him.  Once she's up, she looks down at him and asks, "How have you been, Jon?"  He still has his hands on her hips and he's slowly grinding into her, looking at her with pure lust.  He couldn't take it.  Looking up at her, her nipples tenting her tank top.  Her hair appeared longer and her body he missed. 
 
"Do we have to talk?"  trying to pull her down to him.  She braces herself with her hands on the wall, she knows they need to talk before they become intimate again.  However hard it (he) may be, she knows that the sex can wait.
 
"Jon, we need to talk."
 
"Babe, come on - really?" he pouts to her, slowing down the grind.  He knows that if he stayed with it and used the moves that he knows are sure to work, she would be putty in his hands, but he knows that she's right.  They need to talk before they fall back into the same pattern.  Great sex and a relationship on a teeter totter.  "Ok."
 
He stops with the pelvic teasing and takes one hand and puts it on her belly.  "Babe, I have been fine."  Rubbing her belly, he slowly works his way up to her breast and cups it, taking notice that they seem to be a little firmer.  He gives her a look and raises her eyebrows. 
 
"They are tender.  Easy."  Beth jokes as she takes his hand from her breast.  She slides down off of Jon and sits next to him on the bed.  "How are things at home?"
 
Jon puts his hands under his head and looks to her.  "Let's shorten this up a little bit.  What do you want to know specifically, Beth?"
 
With slight attitude, she replies, "I want to know how things are at home.  I want to know how the kids are, how your parents are, how Dot is and what you've been up to.  That's what I want to know."
 
"Ok, well first of all, Stephanie says hello.  The kids are great, very busy with school.  Mom and dad are great, they are actually in Rome right now.  Dorothea is doing great, as well as can be expected.  I haven't been up to much really."  he now sits up and leans against the headboard.  "I took the time and reconnected with my children."  He reaches over, putting his hand on her leg.  Rubbing his thumb back and forth, "What have you been up to?"
 
Beth grabs the comforter and pulls it up on them, she feels a chill.  Wiggling her butt, she works her way into a comfortable position and tells him, "Once I got back to LA, I dove into work.  That's all I've really done."  She puts her hand on the hand that's on her leg.  "I had the bedroom that housed my shoes turned into a unisex nursery.  You should see it, it's beautiful."  She looks at his face, wondering if there was going to be a reaction.
 
"What did you do with all of those damn shoes?"  He laughs at the thought of how many pairs were in that room.  Beth was a shoe fanatic.
 
"Those are in the third bedroom.  I donated quite a few to that charity that gives women the clothes that they need to help them find employment, along with many clothes.  I purged a little." 
 
"You got rid of shoes?  Beth, are you feeling okay."  he pokes her in the thigh, "was it hard to do?"
 
"Not when you're making room for your babies, it was really really easy.  I would say that I will come out with the better end of the deal."
 
"Hell yes you will, you have Bongiovi's growing in there." he jokes, but she didn't like that comment. 
 
"That has nothing to do with it Jon.  I have babies coming that have two loving parents.  It's nice that we can provide them all that they will ever want, but the last name means nothing to me." she's quite clear about that. 
 
"Relax, I was being a smart ass. I'm sorry.  What else do you want to know?  I'm a open book."  He sits up and faces her.  He loves to just look at her. 
 
"What's been going on between you and Dot?" that was all she wanted to know.  What was happening with the divorce, was one in motion? 
 
He looks at her a little baffled, taking her question the wrong way.  "Between me and Dot?  Nothing has gone on between me and her in a very long time, Beth.  You know that."
 
Holding up her finger to his mouth, to stop him from saying another word, she tells him, "Jon, that is not what I mean.  I was wondering about the divorce.  Have you been able to refile yet?" 
 
He kisses her finger and takes it away from his face. "I can't do that until she is released from psychiatric care.  I think that will be in another couple of weeks.  I'll get it, babe.  I promise."  He leans into her and kisses her, "What do we have to eat here?  I seen the flowers on the counter and the kitchen smelled like you cooked?"
 
"There's mango chicken and some salad down there.  Go eat."  She pushes his shoulder, trying to get him out of bed.
 
"Will you come eat with me?" he pleads, he doesn't want her out of his sight.  "I'll even make you a plate.....come on."  he gets out of bed, naked.  Beth forgot that he didn't have anything on, so she happily watches him walk into his closet to get his robe.
 
(Had to reuse the pic.  Too tired to search.  Sorry :--)


http://youtu.be/VBKDhBf0azY

2 comments:

  1. Good to see they are talking but they aren't talking about the real issues in their relationship. Until they have that heart to heart the relationship can't go forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think more talking needs to be had here. Once Dorothea knows Beth is back more plans will be made to get Beth out of the picture

    ReplyDelete