Saturday, August 24, 2013

Water Ch. 168 - There's No Place Too Far

 
 
"Hey, what are you doing out here?  It's freezing!"  Jon says to Beth as he finds her on the river bank bench.  It was a crisp fall afternoon, with a hint of winter in the air. 


Beth loved the colors of fall and had forgotten how vivid they really were.  She didn't see much of a season change living in Los Angeles all those years.  She remembers what they were like in Chicago, when she was younger - but now, everything seems clearer to her.

"I just needed some air.  Did the kids leave?"

He sits next to her and puts his arm over her shoulder.  "Yeah, Dorothea and her mother just left.  Kids say goodbye."

"I'm sorry I didn't wait for them to leave, I'm just not ready to deal with Dorothea right now."

"Hey" pulling her to him, kissing the side of her head, "Don't worry about her.  But I understand.  I didn't even want to see her." and he chuckles a little bit. 

Beth smiles at him and tells Jon, "I don't know if I'll ever be ready to deal with her."  She rests her head on his shoulder, and puts her hand on his leg.  The two of them sit there in silence for quite sometime.  Beth was dressed for it, but Jon wasn't.  He seen her sitting outside alone and went out with just a light jacket on.  He was shivering and she could feel that.  "Let's go inside, you're shivering."  She smacks his leg with her hand and stands up.  Reaching for his hand, she pulls him off the bench and they walk back toward the house, hand in hand.

"How are you doing?  You've been pretty quite today.  Everything alright?"  He takes her hand and swings it, so both of their hands are above their heads.

She smiles at him, "It seems to get better, day by day.  How are you doing?"

"This isn't about me.  I asked you about you."

"Jon, I said it gets better day by day."

"But you're pretty quite today, what's up?"

"Just tired.  It's been a long month, don't you think?" she explains to him.  She has been dealing with the loss of the twins, the best way that she could.  She was being treated by a therapist and she thought that it was helping her a great deal, although she still had her moments. 

"It has been a long month.  I think we are doing quite well, considering."  And he smacks her on the ass as they walk through the back door.  "Do you want to go out tonight?  Dinner, maybe a show?"

She shoots him a look, and says "To give the press more to talk about?  How about we order pizza and watch a movie in bed?" 

Grabbing her hips, he pulls her to him and he kisses her.  "Mmm, I like the way you think.  Sounds like date night to me."  And he kisses her again, and again.  She responds by wrapping her arms around his neck and starts to grind on him a little bit.  "Don't tease me, baby."

"Tease you?  How am I teasing you?" she asks, as she reaches down and  slides her hand down the front of his jeans.  "I'm not teasing you, I'm just checking to see if you're positioned right."  And she laughs.

"I'll show you positioning."  Swooping her up, he carries her upstairs to the master bedroom, where they had only slept as a couple for the last 5 weeks.  He gently places her on the bed, and removes her jacket. 

She giggles, and says, "Maybe you should have waited until I got my winter gear off before you decided to take advantage of me."
 
He laughs at his urgency too, and pulls her knit cap off her head.  "Take advantage of you?  Is that what you think this is?"
 
"No, Jon.  That's not what I think this is.  I was beginning to wonder if you were attracted to me anymore."
 
"What?" as he takes her shoes and socks off.  "Attracted to you?  Jesus Beth, I have wanted to ravage your body for weeks, but knew I needed to be a good boy and leave you alone."
 
"I just couldn't have sex Jon.  There are SO many more things we could have done other than sex." she pokes fun at him, and he takes her in stride.
 
"I know, I should have let you have your way with me."
 
"I have wanted you in anyway possible, but like I said, it seemed like you weren't attracted to me anymore.  I wondered if you were subconsciously blaming me, or if being pregnant changed the way you looked at me."
 
"Are you kidding me?  Blame you?  How can that even enter your mind?  And being attracted to you - babe, you were glowing and radiant when you were pregnant.  I wanted to throw you down any chance I got, but we had our troubles.  After the surgery, I knew I couldn't make love with you, so I tried to keep my distance, to keep my sanity.  Honey, oh my God, you are beautiful and very sexy."  And her pants and panties are now off.  "I look at you now, and it's like looking at you for the first time.  Even though our first time was in the desert.  I'm nervous , like this is our first time."
 
She quickly reaches up and grabs his face, kissing him with such passion, he can't catch his breath.  He slightly pulls back and whispers, "Who's taking advantage now?  Don't stop what you're doing."

She lays back and Jon unbuttons her shirt.  The side fall back and he's able to see that the lace red bra matches the red lace boy shorts that she has on.  He loves her in anything, in nothing abut he really loves her in red.  He takes one finger and put it under the edge of her bra, running his finger back and forth.

"Are you ready for this?  I can hardly stand it." he asks her, not wanting to rush her into anything.  He is really concerned for her mental health and he wants to be nothing but supportive.

She nods her head and smiles, "I've been ready for this for over two months.  I have missed you. All of you."  Taking her hand, she reaches over and undoes his jeans.  He stands up and drops them and his boxer briefs on the floor.  Climbing into bed with her, Beth could feel that he was shaking.  "Are you ready for it Jon?  You're shaking."

"I am so in love and so excited and I want nothing more than to be inside you right now.  To be one with you."

He's close enough to her that she's able to grab a handful of his blond hair, and when she does, she pulls him to her and kisses him.  With her free hand
 she undoes the clasp on her bra and she too is now completely naked.  Jon works himself on top of her and proceeds to kiss her, nibble her neck and at no time do his hands stop moving, to caress every inch of her body.

Beth had waited for this day.  She longed to feel his strong hands run up and down her creamy flesh.  She longed for the day that they could lay naked, skin to skin.  They had some of their best conversations naked, one on one. 

When there is a pause in the heavy kissing, Jon tells her, "I love you."

"I love you too."

He rolls off of her and falls into his spot, head on his pillow, letting out a big sigh.

Beth notices and asks, "What's wrong?  Why did you stop?"  She rolls over and gets up on her elbow, running her fingers through his chest hair.

He looks at her and says, "I know this is stupid, but shouldn't we use birth control?  Isn't it too soon for you to get pregnant again?"

"I think so.  I don't think we're ready for it, do you?"

"I don't think anyone is ever ready for it, so what do we do?  Did you get an all clear from your doctor to have sex?" 

Beth plops back on her pillow, letting out her big sigh.  "I haven't seen a doctor here for that, I was waiting to go back to LA to see mine.  I can ask her about birth control then."

"When do you plan on going back?"

"I was thinking this week, since the kids will be gone.  You have a busy week, and would hardly miss me." she jokes with him. 

Jon has a few shows that he needs to make up and he was hoping that Beth would go on the road with him, but she does need to get back to the doctor.  "I'm leaving for Salt Lake City tomorrow, I can drop you in LA.  Will you meet me up in Seattle and finish the tour with me?" 

Beth lays there and thinks for a minute.  She loved being on the road with him, and she's not had much time on tour without the kids, so this could be fun.  "Yeah, I think I would like that.  Sounds like fun.  How many shows?"

He explains to her, "Well, I can't say for sure.  I don't know the schedule yet, I just know I need to be in Salt Lake City to play, but then we're bouncing all over the country."

"Sounds good.  I'll get into the doctor this week and meet you on the road." she's excited about it.  Alone time with THE Jon Bon Jovi on tour, without being pregnant or in charge of his children.  She was going to live the life of a rock star mistress. 


Thick As Thieves
http://youtu.be/FgqWZWaH3Qg


 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, interesting, not seeing where this is going to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go on the road with Jon as his mistress ; )

    Nice to see them laughing for a change. As hard as it is its for Jon and Beth the time to move on is now. Rowan and Spencer will always be with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn it
    I was hoping she would get pregnant...
    Cant wait for next chapter. Would it help by asking nicely for a bonus chapter today?
    May we please have a bonus chapter today??Cant blame me for trying....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I'll let you guys know how it is on tour as Jon's mistress. He really doesn't like me talking about it but I'll make a concession this time... :-)

    ReplyDelete