Friday, March 8, 2013

Water Ch. 19 - All I Want Is Everything 2005

    (2005)

    Enjoying the wine and the delicious food that Jon had brought out to the middle of nowhere, the two of them just sat and talked, over candle light.  They were alone, with the exception of the driver waiting down the road with the car. 
    Jon looks at her and wonders, where have you been all my life? He's been smitten with her since he laid eyes on her, and her the same.  They have connected in a way that is rare and special.  Beth looks at Jon and thinks, I'd like to take him right here, right now.



     
    The conversation was all over the place.  From the plants in the desert to what it's like being a rock star to what it's like being a stock broker.  All they wanted to do was talk, get to know one another.  He was way more interested in her than she thought he ever would be.  The life of a stock broker isn't one of glitz and glamour, like the life of a rock star.  Jon didn't want to talk about that - he would answer her questions or make comments in response to her statements.  But he wanted to know all he could about her.
     
    Beth was feeling herself feel more than the urge to 'take him', she was really starting to like this guy.  She was starting to like Jon, not the rock star.  And Beth, being of sound mind, could not forget the fact that he was a married father of 4.  That was a topic they needed discuss, even if this was their only 'date'.
     
    "How long have you been married?' she throws that in there after he tells her a road story.  And that question totally changes his mood, his tone and his demeanor.  Jon is a fidgety on a good day, but when you throw something like that at him - he gets worse.  He either picks at his fingers, fixes his pant legs or tries really hard to change the subject.  But he knows he has to answer her honestly and openly and now.

    "We have been married since 1989.  Four children, three boys and one girl. Stephanie Rose was born  May 31 1993,  Jesse James Louis was born February 19, 1995 Jacob Hurley was born May 7, 2002 and Romeo Jon was born last year.  The children are the saving grace of the marriage."



    "Do you not love her?" Beth questions the foundation of what marriage should be.

    "I used to, I was hopelessly in love with her when we got married.  She was my high school sweetheart.  I almost gave up my career for her; we went on tour and she told me she wasn't going to wait for me.  So, I went on the road, single and loving every BUSY minute of it.  But when we had down time or were travelling between shows - I missed the hell out of her.  When we had a break, I went home got her and we went to Vegas and got married.  That made her feel better and it made me 'be good' for a little while."  He continues on with the story, "It didn't last long.  It's hard to be married to a man that's on the road 95% of the time, that has women throwing themselves at him all day.  I'll admit, I was a bad boy.  I broke my vows a very long time ago and have since tried to redeem myself and make it right with Dorothea.  But she is not one to forgive and forget.  I hear about it still to this day and I have been faithful since 1996."  He is trying to make it come across right, but his words are tripping him up.  What he means to say is, I stopped cheating on her, I've been faithful and very devoted.  I have made amends with my family and those that I have hurt - but she still can't forgive me."

    "If I may be so blunt, how can you be here with me right now?  Let's call this what it is.  I have been in finance for years and this is the first time I have ever had a meeting in the desert with candles.  To me Jon, this is a date.  Correct me if I'm wrong, please.  My embarrassment will pass."  she says, actually a little embarrassed and hoping she's right.

    "This is a date.  This is my way of getting to know you on a personal level - there is so much I want to know about you.  And lately my time is so limited, and it seems that yours is too.  A retreat in the middle of the night, in the middle of the desert, I thought would do us both some good?" his tone is that of looking for acceptance.  "If I have offended you, crossed a line or upset you by doing this - I am so sorry."  He reaches over and puts his hand on hers and she grabs his hand.  Holding it tightly.

    "This is wonderful Jon.  I love that you think enough of me, based on the little bit that you do know me, to go through all of this trouble.  I am moved by your honesty and your vulnerability, and I thank you for that and all of this."  She hopes that she is conveying what she really feels, it's important he knows that she is a no bullshit, all open kind of girl. 

    He stands up, leans over the table with his million dollar smile and kisses her on the lips.  She puts her hands on his neck and she kisses him back.  Their first kisses is lengthy and she loves the way he kisses.  He used the right amount of tongue and really knows what he's doing.  A little nibble on her bottom lip and Beth is ready to go.  Ready to throw this man on the table or ground and have her way with him.  His kisses are intoxicating and she just wants more.  More tongue, more intensity and more Jon.  She stands up and they come around to the side of the table, still lip locked.  The kissing gets heavier and hotter.  He breaks the kiss and goes after her neck and she goes after his.  This man is passionate beyond her belief and she knows that she needs to stop what is about to happen, or she will regret it. 

    She can't stop, she can't pull away, she can't say no.  She finds her hands reaching down to undo the button on his jeans.  It comes undone quite easy, and she helps the zipper down.  With the zipper out of  the way, she reaches in to take what she wants.  She wants him and she wants him RIGHT NOW.  She is actually thinking to herself, I'm glad I wore a dress.  With what 'she wants' in her hand, she's playing and making motions that he is loving and she is loving his response, the sounds he's making. 

    He moves from kissing her lips, face and neck and drops to his knees.  Hating the fact that she had to let go of what 'she wanted' , he lifted her dress to expose her belly and her panties. 


    The soft, barely able to feel kisses on her belly are driving her absolutely crazy.  He kisses on top of her panties and she can feel his moist breath, suddenly she feels a little nibble and he has his panties in his teeth.  He looks up at her and can see that the anticipation is killing her as much as it him.  She's got both hands full of his blonde hair and when he moves closer, when the breath on her panties gets hotter she grabs the hair even tighter.  She can't take it.  She pulls his hair to stand him up.  Once they are face to face again, sjhe kisses him with the intensity of  a large bomb going off.  As they kiss, he reaches up under her dress and starts to push her panties down.  Once they're far enough down, to avoid breaking contact, he reaches up with his foot and pushes them the rest of the way down.  Beth steps out of them.  She then works on his jeans......she pushes them down just far enough to expose what she wanted.  It was at that point he lifted  her up and eased what she wanted into her.  The pleasure they both are feeling right now is what people always want.  It is pure and raw unadulterated sex.  The strength in his arms turned her on even more.  His ability to keep her from falling, the ability to hit her in her "spot", the ability to kiss all over her is the best she has ever felt.  She doesn't want any of this to end.

     The candle light casts just enough glow so they could see the look on one anothers face.  The look on her face reads ecstasy and the look on his face is satisfaction.  He is buried deep in the woman he has thought about for days.  And her legs are wrapped around one of the sexiest and one of most famous men in the world.  For them to get off at the same time made the encounter that much better.  Jon was able to fill her with what 'she wanted' and she was able to show him she enjoyed it.  There wasn't anything that could ever make him forget what he's feeling right now.  He is feeling his soul mate, the real love of his life have the most intense orgasm she has ever felt. 

    She slowly lets her legs down and puts her feet on the ground.  She isn't able to hold her own weight, her legs are shaking so bad.  They just stand there and kiss and giggle. 

    "That is the most amazing thing I have ever felt."  he says to her with a cute little smile on his face.  She looks at him, smiles back and rests her head on his chest.

    "I bet you say that to all the girls." Beth doesn't mean to be sarcastic, it just came through that way.

    "I don't say stuff like that unless I mean it." he replies with confidence. 

    Pulling away, Beth says, "There better not be bugs in my underwear."

    "Just make sure you shake them out really good before you put them on." as he bends over to pull up his pants.  They both get themselves put back together and have a glass of wine.  Beth stands at the table, while Jon sits down and takes a break, and eats a few strawberries.  She takes one, bites it and feeds Jon the other half.  They have strawberries and wine and just talk. 

    When the endorphins wear off and Beth is able to think passed what she just experienced, and she starts to feel normal - she starts to feel bad.  She just had sex with a married man.  Unprotected sex with a rock star, married man.  Her stomach gets heavy.  And it doesn't take long for her heart to follow.
     

3 comments:

  1. Talk about a memorable first date! Lol
    Where can I sign up for a night like that with Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. If there would be such a paper to sign.. Jon would never ever get to sleep again hahahaha poor Johnny

    ReplyDelete