Sunday, March 24, 2013

Water Ch. 44 - Kidnap An Angel 2005



The alarm sounded very loud this morning. Beth hops out of bed and turns it off before it wakes Jon up. Having the need to use the bathroom so goes in, goes pee and brushes her teeth. Decides she'll make coffee and then she'll wake Jon.

In the kitchen she sees her phone and decided she'd let her boss know she was taking a few days off, that she was going to New York with Jon. It was a simple text and she knows she would be just fine. Sets her phone down and then notices Jon's shirt and her panties on the floor. Picking up his shirt, she sat at the island and held the shirt to her chest. She could smell it and it smelled like sexy. Mmmmm!

When the coffee was finished, she grabbed a tray with two cups, and had some strawberry and bananas to cut up. In the kitchen fixing the fruit, her phone rang. It was her boss. She slid the call to decline and thought she would deal with that later.  She had the naked rockstar in her bed.

The tray is prepared and she takes it into the bedroom, sets it on the cedar chest at the foot of her and climbs up on Jon. Whispering in his ear, "Hey RockStar, it's time to get up. I have coffee and fruit. Wake up sleepy!" He rolls over on his back and says, Good morning beautiful." He reaches up and grabs her head and pulls her to him. He kisses her good morning and sits up in bed. Beth gets him his cup of coffee and a plate of fruit. "Do you always eat so healthy?

"I try. I like to take care of myself. Is that a problem? I would normally be out on a run, right now. But I have company."



Placing his hand on her leg and says, "If you want to go for a run, let's go. I do about 5 miles a day." He sits more upright in bed and stretches what he can. "Thank you for the coffee and fruit in bed. I owe you one." He smiles at her, falling in love with her.  "I cant remember the last time anyone brought me anything in bed.  Eating the strawberries like they were a new food and he loved them, he finished his breakfast in no time.

Beth sat on the edge of the bed, watching her rockstar and sipping her coffee.  From time to time he would give her a bite of fruit, but the was never a time when he wasn't touch somewhere.  He was either holding her hand on his hand was on his leg.  He didn't want her out of arms reach.

"I let my boss know I wouldn't be in for a few days.  When do we leave?"  she inquires, knowing she's going to need time to pack. 

He looks at the time, "It's 11:00 here, that makes it 2:00 in New York - we need to leave no later than 3:00.  That will give me time to sound check." he tells her, thinking to himself that they can leave whenever she is ready.

 
Beth hops up and says, "Good, that gives me time to go for a run, care to join me?"

"I would love too, let me take a piss and brush my teeth and we can go."  He slides the breakfast tray off to the side, Beth picks it up and takes it into the kitchen.  Jon gets out of bed naked and follows her into the kitchen, where he left his overnight bag.  Beth is rinsing dishes and putting them in the dishwasher.

"Would you like more coffee before we go?"  she asks, not wanting to dump the rest if he wants more. 

"No, I'm good.  Thank  you though." he disappears with his overnight bag into the bathroom. 

Beth finishes with kitchen clean up and goes to get dressed  She hasn't run with anyone in a while, can I do it without my earphones, she wonders.  Her closet is full of clothes for all occasions and all seasons.  She's thinking she needs to look special for this run.  She grabs the hot pink running suit that she just got from Victoria's Secret and decides that's the one she'll wear. 

Walking into the bathroom where Jon is, she reaches in front of him and grabs her toothbrush and gets the toothpaste from the drawer. Applying paste to her brush she looks at the man in the mirror and it suddenly hit her.  There were camera's there last night.  Oh my God, am I in the newspaper again?  With that thought, she has planned the route that they will take, because she is stopping at the newsstand and taking a look.  She brushes her teeth and quickly washes her face and applies her sunscreen, with the extra that she has on her hand, she dabs a little on Jon's nose.  He laughs and says thanks.  She runs a brush through her hair and quickly puts it up in a ponytail.  She is ready and he looks like he is,too. 

Both are set and ready to venture out on this late morning run, sunglasses on and Jon with his hat.  Out the door they go.  It's a beautiful run through Malibu, if you know where to go.  They were jogging along and talking, paying no attention to the fact that they were being followed by two young girls wearing blue jeans.

When Beth notices, she taps Jon with the back of her hand and says, "Do you know we're being followed?"  Without missing a beat.

Jon turns around and looks, and says, "I get that all of the time.  I have people following me that shouldn't even be jogging.  There have been a couple that I worried about, possible heart attack.  Ignore 'em.  They'll get tired before we do."

It took them about an hour to run the miles.  Neither were in any shape to have been jogging.  lack of sleep and not enough food for fuel, they both were feeling it.  They stopped and got water at a little newsstand just a few blocks from Beth's.  She had cash tucked in her sock so she went in and got the water, and glanced over the headlines in the newspaper.  She was a little shocked by what she had seen.  Her and Jon were on the cover of all the locals papers, and they even made the New York Times.  She grabbed a copy of each, pays for her choices and heads out to Jon. 

Handing him his bottle of water, he says, "Thanks, what's all of that?"  Referring to all the newspapers she has tucked under her arm.

"Well, we made the cover of all the local papers and the NY Times." she tells him.

"How did I look?" he's laughing because he sees this is a concern to her.  "I had to do my own hair."

"We both looked great, what are you going to do about this?" she blurts out, at him - to him?

"Do about what?  Us being in the headlines?" he snaps back at her, thinking she better get used to this and get used to it fast.

"Yes, do you know how many people are going to see this, how many have already seen this?" she's getting upset, and it's surprising to Jon.  He thought she could handle this.

"The only thing I can do about that is stop seeing you.  That's the only way we won't be in the papers or on the news."  They start to walk to Beth's house, the topic of conversation makes it a speed walk.  "You are with a very famous person, I'm sure you know that.  People follow me, go through my trash, make things up - it's fame.  You need to accept that they are going to take our picture, Beth.  It's the price you pay for being with me."  making that statement firm, so she knows that there is nothing he can do about it.

"I just worry for your family, Jon.  I'm fine, I don't want this to affect your family."  meaning her and him in the news.

"My family know all about you.  Dorothea knows about you.  We did the right thing and told all that needed to be told, before the media reported it."  he puts his arm around her as they walk and says, "We have nothing to hide and no one to hide from.  We can do whatever we want and not worry about the press."  He pulls her close and kisses her, taking her mind off of the media.

They get back to her place and while Jon showers, she starts to pack.  She knows that she doesn't need to take much because she has clothes and stuff at her place in New York.  When Jon is done showering, he walks out into her room and sees her bag on the bed and says, "Is that all you're taking?  You're going to need more than that, I'm kidnapping you for more than a day or two."

"I have stuff in New York.  Kidnapping me?  Can you kidnap the willing?" she laughs at the thought of that.  Someone needing to be kidnapped to hang out with Jon.

She strips where she's at, throws her running clothes in the hamper and heads towards the shower.  To get to the  shower, she has to walk passed Jon.  This could be good, or this could be really good.  She heads in his direction and he stops her, puts his index finger in the middle of her chest.  She stops and smiles at him, he just wants to hug her and give her a kiss.  So he does.  Wrapping his arms around her, he knows her did the right thing.  He can feel his heart is right where it belongs.  In the hands of a woman that knows very little about him and wants nothing from him, but him. 

She showers and then they are off to the waiting Bon Jovi plane.  On board and ready to leave, they are in chairs that face each other and she says to Jon, "I 'm thinking that you can kidnap me anytime." 

They are on their way to New York...............
 

No comments:

Post a Comment