Saturday, March 23, 2013

Water Ch. 43 - I Want You. 2005

"Hey, when did you guys get in?"  Asks Tammy, rubbing her eyes.  Finally seeing what she was looking at, she turned around embarrassed and said, "Oh my god, I am so sorry!"  she starts walking out.
Giving Jon a little push back, so they can get their clothes on, Beth says, "That's my assistant, Tammy.  I have no idea what she is doing here still.  I am so sorry."  She stands up, pulls her dress up and her dress down while Jon pulls up his pants. Beth went after Tammy to find out why she was still at her house.  When Beth left for the party, she had to run out and she told Tammy to lock up. 

"What are you still doing here?" Beth asks, quite curious.  Tammy is slipping her shoes on, looking like she would rather be anywhere other than at her bosses house right now. 

"After you left, I walked through the house and made sure everything was off.  I sat down on the couch and thumbed through your latest edition of Vogue and I must have fallen asleep.  Beth, I am so sorry.  Please tell Jon I am sorry."  Tammy grabs her purse off the foyer table and opens the door. "I'll see you tomorrow."  And she leaves.

Beth goes back into the kitchen and Jon was gone.  She shook her head and had a little laugh, at her own expense.  Poor Tammy, walking up and seeing that. Where did Jon go?  Beth grabbed her glass of wine and went to look for Jon.  She found him naked and in her shower.  She liked that. 

Setting her glass on the bathroom counter she asked, "Is there room in there for two?"  As she opened the door, just to see, he grabbed her and pulled her into the shower.  "Jon, my dress...........!" 

"There are plenty more where that came from."  He takes hold of the top of her dress and peels it off her like it was a peeling.  Once it hit the floor, he kicked it off into the corner.  Her panties and his shirt are still on the kitchen floor. 

"But I like that one.  I loved that one." she kind of whimpers about it.  She really loved the dress, the way it fit her in all the right places.  She also liked the way people looked at her when she was wearing it.  

"I can take you shopping for another one, come her and forget about the dress."  he doesn't give her the chance to respond, he puts his lips on hers and that was the end of that conversation.  He kissed her the way she had only seen in the movies, he kissed her the way all women want to be kissed.  Just enough tongue, just enough saliva and the right amount of teeth.  He is such an amazing kisser.  Please don't stop, she thinks to herself.  Her lips and her body responded in the way that it was supposed to.  She loved the way his ass felt in her hands, digging him just enough with her nails to drive him wild.  She loved running her hands up and down his back, everything about him felt great.  He really hooked her when he bit her chin, the nibble to drive anyone wild.  He kissed her neck like he was making love to it and that drove her insane. 

They played so long in the shower that they ran out of hot water.  Both were cold and drying off when Beth asked Jon, "How long are you here?"  It dawned on her that they really haven't talked sine they left the party.  A little chit chat, but how long was he going to be in town?

"My plane is at the airport.  We don't have a return flight plan yet, why?"  he's toweling his hair and drying his ears.

"I just wondered.  I'm still shocked you're here.  What made you fly across the country?"

"I told you, I missed you." he honestly tells her why he's there.  He missed her.

"But you had a busy day today.  Interviews and a photo shoot.  Did you get all of those done?"  she is dying to know if he postponed or cancelled things for HER.  He didn't.

"I did get all of that done, plus a few other things.  The time change worked to my advantage today." impressed with himself.  "I got all of that done and flew to California.  Just to see you."

"How did you know where I would be?  The party was pretty hush hush."  she wonders who told him.  Who knew, that knew him?

"I called your office today and spoke with some guy.  I told him who I was and asked where the party was, I told him I misplaced my invitation and he gave me all the information I needed.  He even told me it was suit and tie."  he laughs because of what he gets simply because of who he is.  "He was a real nice kid."

"Must have been Trevor.  Thank you for coming out here, to see me."  with complete sincerity, "It was wonderful to see you again."  She hands him a mans bathrobe, with an explanation.  "Here, put this on.  It's brand new.  I bought it for myself, because it's heavier than a woman's and it's not as long.  No one has ever worn it but me.  And that's only been twice."  She's smiling at him, wondering if he is believing her.

"Thank you." taking it from her and putting it on.  "I can smell you.  Smells good."  He ties the tie in a not and kisses her on the head.  "What do you have to eat in this place?"  Walking out of the bathroom, "I need to run out to the car."  And away he goes.

Beth puts a night and panties on and leaves her hair in a towel.  She goes out into the kitchen looks at what she has to offer the rockstar to eat.  She is not one to grocery shop, she crave shops.  She has some cheeses, fruits, veggies and crackers.  She gets that out and starts to make a plate of snacks. 

Jon is walking back in with a bag in his hand, his overnight bag.  He sets it down, next to the island, and sits on one of that bar stools.  "That actually looks really good.  Is there anymore wine left?" He's getting up to look in the fridge.

"Sit your ass down, I'll get you some more wine.  Where's your glass?" she demands he be a guest and let her play hostess.

"I think it's in the bathroom.  I'll go see." he starts to walk down the hallway and she says again, "Sit your ass down."  She runs after him.  He runs down the hall and Superman's onto her bed, and she tackles him.  Whispering in his ear, she says, "I told you to sit your ass down, I'll get the glasses."  Rolling round and playing with one another, Beth is loving this.  She feels alive.  She is falling for the rockstar.

Accepting defeat, Jon lays flat on his back, with his arms above his head and his robe open he says, "I give up, have your way with me." 

Beth sitting next to him, on her knees, looks him up and down, while running her fingers through his chest hair says, "If I were to have my way with you, I would never make it into work in the morning."

She turns to climb off her bed, he grabs her and says, "Just where do you think you're going?"

She laughs and says, "You're going to need some carbs, I'm going to get you food and me some more wine.". She breaks away from his firm yet playful hold. He gets up and followers her to the kitchen.

"Hey babe, why do you need a place so big, if its just you?" Looking around as he makes his way to the kitchen. Beth's house is really way more than one person needs.

"I bought it dirt cheap, it's more of an investment than a home. I sleep here. I can't tell you the last time I used the living or family rooms. It stores my stuff." She's cubing cheese and slicing fruit and veggies.

"How did you end up at my show last week?" He asks, very out of the blue.

"What do you mean, how did I end up at your show? I drove my car, what do you mean?" She's a little puzzled by his question.

Grabbing the green pepper and carrots, she's standing there rinsing them and he continues with, "Your first show and you end up backstage? What made you do the tour?"

Shaking the excess water off of the vegetables, she tells him that the backstage tour was Amanda's idea. She was along for the ride.

"I'm a little irked by the cost of that backstage tour, but if I had known what I would get as a result of it, I may have done it sooner. I'm glad I did it." She smiles at him and he winks at her.

"What can I help you with?" He asks, wanting to be helpful.

"Can you get another bottle of wine out of the cooler. I think there's a Vino in there. I love that with cheese." She points to the direction of the cooler with her head, nodding.

Jon goes and gets a bottle of wine and walks up to her, kisses her neck and she quivers with chills from the kiss, and asks "Where is the cork screw?"

Beth steps back giving him room to open the drawer in front of her, "It's in there." He reaches in around her and gets the cork screw. The wine is uncorked and on ice. Beth has the snack cut up and put on a pretty plate.

"Do you want to eat out here, or go set in bed. What are your plans anyway? How long are you here?" She realizes they blew passed that subject.

"My body is telling me its 4:30 in the morning, can we do this in bed?" He grabs the wine and glasses and walks off to the bedroom. Beth grabs some napkins out of the drawer and the plate and follows her RockStar.

They climb into bed and Beth turns the TV on CNN. She was a news buff, and wanted to see what's going on in the world. Jon props himself up on pillows and kicks back with a glass of wine. Beth can see he's exhausted.

"I don't want you to go to work tomorrow, or rather today, I mean." He tells his new lover, and he means it.

"Um, why?" She was a little surprised by that, it was a random statement.

"I want to lay in bed with you all day. I know that's selfish, but I'm honest. And I know it's not fair of me to say that, but my time is limited and I want to spend some of my free time with you." Watching the expression on her face, he thinks he's losing this one.

"Jon, I have a job to do." Taking a bite of cheese.

"I know, I'm sorry I'm not being fair. And it's kinda early to be so demanding but I have tomorrow free, until evening. Don't you have vacation time you can use?" He takes a few slices of green pepper and takes a bite. She reaches over and takes the remaining green peppers out of his hand and eats it.
"Let me get this straight, you want me to take the day off work and lay around with you until you have to leave?" She says it with a little bit of playfulness.
"Or you can come to NY with me?" He says with all seriousness.
She grabs a chunk of watermelon and puts it to his lips, he opens his mouth and takes the piece of melon quite seductively. The she leans over and kisses him.
"And what would I do in New York? You have a busy schedule." She running many scenarios through her head. One being she could shop till she dropped. She shakes her head, what am I thinking?

"Babe, it's the city that never sleeps. The possibilities are endless. We could spend a lot more time together if you're with me. That is if that's what you want to do. If not, we can make time. I don't want to scare you off or smother you..I just want to get to know you!" He really feels something for this women that came into his life at the right time. The perfect time.

Getting excited she throws her arms around him and says, "Okay, I can go for a few days. Will that work?"

"It's a great start! Thank you!!" Picking up watermelon and putting it between his lips, leaning into her, she takes the watermelon from his mouth. She chews it and tells him watermelon is her favorite!

She slides down into bed under the covers and reaches over and places her hand on his chest, his oh so sexy chest. Rubbing it, she can see that he's relaxing and could possibly fall asleep. "Hey, set your wine in the night stand before you doze off and spill it on the bed." He does as he's told. He then rolls over and they are face to face, looking at her with such curiosity and desire, he says "Thank you for coming into my life." and he nods off to sleep. She moves in and kisses him goodnight. He stirs, pulls her closer and they both drift of into dreamland.




 

2 comments:

  1. LMAO, I had a feeling it was her assistant, Tammy that walked in on them.
    The shower scene was hot and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this story! I'm not trying to be mean, but it's kind of hard to read! Feels like its being translated from another language so I'm pretending it is!

    What does this sentence mean?! "She is not one to grocery shop, she crave shop."

    ReplyDelete