Thursday, March 28, 2013

Water Ch. 50 - Stay 2005


Sitting in the backseat of a car that's being driven by a hired hand and Jon Bon Jovi next to her, Beth is thinking that she should be on cloud 9, right? Well, she gives it a little thought and decides that she is at about 8.5. Something is eating at her, something is bothering her really bad and she didn't want to talk to Jon about it before the show.  But, is sitting in New York City traffic, after a physically gruelling 3 hour concert the time to talk to Jon about what's on her mind? 


With the upbringing that she survived and the pressure she puts on herself, Beth has always promised herself that she would always be honest with people.  Life is too short to hold things in and Beth learned one thing having that problem in the past, she learned the only one that it hurts is Beth.  She HAD to talk to Jon, she had to get this off of her chest.  But if she did it now, would that be selfish of her?  He has to be tired, he has to be exhausted and talking about the 'issue' that she had might not be a hot topic for him right now. 

Waiting at a crosswalk for people to cross, Beth looks down the busy New York City street and thinks to herself, I miss this place.  I should visit more.  She has always loved New York.  There are people, cars, lights and noise everywhere that she looks - even on the inside of the car.  Jon has been on his cell phone since they pulled out from the arena.  She could tell that he was telling the kids goodnight and she didn't want to interrupt or distract him, so she kept to herself. 

"Goodbye, baby girl, I love you too."  Flipping his phone closed he looks at Beth and says, "Stephanie says good night."   He smiles at Beth simply because his kids like her.

"Oh, I wish I had known, I would have said good night back."  Beth was feeling a little more pressure, more of what was bothering her. 

Jon leans over and rests his head on her shoulder.  Rubbing his cheek back and forth on her shoulder, he says, "What do you want to do tonight?  Do you want to go to Foxboro or stay here in the city?  We can do whatever you want."  he looks at her with such fondness, she could mistake it for love.  If she let herself.

"I don't care, whatever you want to do.  I'm sure you're pretty tired, aren't you?  I'm leaving this up to you."  She is more concerned about how he's feeling than what she's thinking, so her talk with him can wait until another time. 

"I'm used to this.  That's why I'm letting you decide.  If you want to go up tonight, we can go up tonight.  Or we can wait until tomorrow.  I want to do what you want to do." and he really means it.  He wants to do this the way she wants it done.  He wants to make her happy.

"Why don't we wait until tomorrow then.  I don't have anything packed, and I could grab my computer.  I have some things to get done before next week."  Trying to sound flexible and accommodating, while getting her way, wasn't easy.  She did want to wait until tomorrow, she really didn't feel like flying up there tonight. 

The rockstar, with his head still on her shoulder asks her, "What's next week?"  Totally forgetting that next week was her corporate retreat that she had to attend. 

"Jon, I am gone next week to the Bahama's.  Did you forget?"  she lets out a small laugh, kind of like he was being silly. 

"I did.  It totally slipped my mind, I'm sorry.  All next week?" for a man that prides himself on keeping it all together, he cannot believe he forgot that she would be gone.  She's going to leave him at some point.

"That's why I met you in Las Vegas, because I wouldn't be able to make these shows, remember."  she knows she told him all of this, she's certain she's not losing her mind. 

Picking his head up off her shoulder, leaning in to kiss her again, he replies, "I remember now.  It's been a crazy few days.  I'm sorry."  quietly, he is running his schedule through his mind, trying to figure out where they are going to have to say goodbye. Then it hits him, he'll be on the coast for the next 2 weeks, he'll fly her home when she's ready and be able to make all of his shows.  He was determined he was going to spend as much time with her as he possibly could.  While balancing his band responsibilities and his daddy duties.

From the silence that fell in the car, Jon and Beth hear, "Where are we going, sir?"  The driver had no idea where they were going, he just knew to get out of the lot from MSG as fast and as safe as he could. 

Jon and Beth looked at one another, they didn't know either.  So, before Jon could decide, Beth blurted out, "54 W. 21 St. please."  Jon looked at her with a little bit of surprise and question.  It was a look like, why are we going to your house.  She gives Jon a look and says, "I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to go to my place.  I haven't been there in a while." 

"No, I don't mind at all."  he tells her, thinking this will be nice.  He can see her a little more in her element and with them almost being there, they would have more alone time.  "Is it possible that we take a nice hot bath together?  For some reason tonight when I was onstage, that thought popped into my head.  I could picture you naked, in a bubble bath - and the best part is, I join you.  I love bubbles."  They both smile and Beth is wondering what the driver must think.  But she really didn't care.

Alone time, that's all they both wanted.  Just some time with each other, alone, with no distractions and no pressure.  She needed to tell Jon how she felt about the meeting with Dorothea and the kids.  She couldn't wait to get to know his children, but she was feeling like it was too soon.  A little forced.

A few minutes later, they were in front of her building.  She's digging through her purse trying to find her keys and Jon is talking with the driver.  When she finally has her keys, she gets out of the Escalade on the passenger side and Jon follows.  Jon reaches in and hands the driver a fifty dollar bill, says "Thanks man."  and he closes the door.  The two of them walk into her building, hand in hand.

Once inside of her apartment she kicks her shoes off and said, "My feet are killing me.  I'm going to go run a hot bath.  Want to race?" teasing her rock star. 

"You go on ahead, I'm going wine hunting. I could use a glass, what about you?"  he looks at her and can see that she's tired too.  He's not yet looked at all of this through her eyes and has no idea how exhausting it is and can be for an outsider. 

"A hot bath and some hot sex is all a women needs for a good nights sleep", he informs her.  And that makes her laugh. 

"Don't forget about the wine, she needs her wine too."  she walks up to him and pokes him with her finger.  She loses her balance on the tile floor and he is very quick to catch her before she actually falls.  "Damn socks."  She reaches up to undo the button on her jeans as she starts to walk towards her bedroom. 

Jon sees her doing that and he asks, "What are you doing?  That is for me to undo."  Heading in her direction, to stop her from undoing the button.  She picks up her pace and starts to skip down the hall to her room.  By the time she makes it to her bed, he has her in his arms and he takes her down. She has lost this battle and she knew she didn't stand a chance in the war, so she surrendered.

Her rockstar had such a way about him, a gift if you will, that made women melt, all over the world. Beth has watched him make love to thousands from the stage, but she was a lucky one that was selected to feel him make love. And it wasn't just physical.  He mentally and emotionally made love to her and sometimes, without so much as a touch.  He had such passion and drive, and to Beth that was sexy in itself. 

It took no time at all for her button to be undone and his hand down the front of her pants.  Beth reaches up and runs her fingers through his hair, and at 'that' moment her fingers clenched, pulling his hair.  He liked that, and the hair pulling told him to keep doing what her was doing.  There was only a little piece of lace separating their skin.  And Jon didn't let that stop him from pleasing his new lover.  Beth was an orgasmic open book, she had no trouble telling or showing Jon what she liked and what she wanted.  But tonight, she was finishing him, before he finished her. 

 

2 comments:

  1. I think Beth needs to sit down and talk to Jon about how she is feeling before the bubble bath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story, its like a drug haha :) can't stop reading!
    Whenever I read those fan fiction stories I wonder if it's just womens fantasies, or would jon really be a man who makes passionate love physically and emotionally? And I wonder if I ever find a man like that on planet earth haha :))

    ReplyDelete